BoDog 25NL full ringVillain 1 - SB - 59.60. - I was playing 4 tables for about 2.5 hours and he was at all of them the whole time so I have pretty decent notes on him. He seems to be >$50 at all of the tables but overall seems to play somewhat poor. Played in about 12 notable pots with him. He folded 2, got all in 5 times (3 times with the worst of it), and won 5 pots with big bets. Hero - UTG+1 - 15.34 - Trying to play TAG but maybe still a little too passive at times, mostly folding, playing big hands and the occasional cheap pot with suited connectors 78s+, pocket pairs 66+, etc. Just lost a pot with QQ vs AA and haven't reloaded yet. Villain 2 - MP3 - 19.40 -Been playing about 45 minutes, haven't seen him try anything funky, only shown down AK, QK, and TT. Dealt to Hero AKo1 fold, Hero raises to .75, 1 call, 1 fold, Villain 2 calls, 1 fold, 1 call, 1 fold, Villain 1 raise to 3.65, 1 fold, Hero Calls, 1 call, Villain 2 shoves for 18.65, 1 fold, Villain 1 goes all in for 55.85 more, Hero folds.Villain 2 shows up with AA/KK here enough to offset the odds we're getting right? I'm not surprised to see Villain 1 show up with AT+ here so there's a good chance I have him crushed. The caller behind me I put on a hand Like TT/JJ/AQs/AK, I think He reraises my original raise with AA/KK/QQ and folds worse to the 3bet, so I'm assuming he folds behind me.

At full ring AK offsuit is pretty easy fold here for me. At best i think we are racing with one of them.also i like to have Auto-top off on so that it does it automatically after a hand that we lose. Say you had Aces here and didnt have time to reload before the hand.. would be terrible.

standard fold if you were deep but being this short i guess you shoved it in didn't you? i take it you don't wanna reload so you are willing to gamble a lot to try and win your stack back right? Just reload next time so we can keep playing our solid game. we are probably like 30%-40% i don't have poker stove on this computer but just see what you are against A's,K's,Q's,AQ+s,Akoff. you don't look too good here without numbers.

1 fold, Hero raises to .75, 1 call, 1 fold, Villain 2 calls, 1 fold, 1 call, 1 fold, Villain 1 raise to 3.65, 1 fold, Hero Calls, 1 call, Villain 2 shoves for 18.65, 1 fold, Villain 1 goes all in for 55.85 more, Hero folds.4 bet here pleaseRaise more initially please

standard fold if you were deep but being this short i guess you shoved it in didn't you? i take it you don't wanna reload so you are willing to gamble a lot to try and win your stack back right? Just reload next time so we can keep playing our solid game. we are probably like 30%-40% i don't have poker stove on this computer but just see what you are against A's,K's,Q's,AQ+s,Akoff. you don't look too good here without numbers.
It's not that I don't want to reload, I'm just an idiot who can't keep track of his money when he uses auto top off, so after I lost QQ to AA in a showdown last hand I didn't have time to reload for this hand. I folded but I think it may have been a bad play since I was already in for about 25% of my stack. I just started using pokerstove and was playing with this hand last night actually.If I get called by all 3 players (unlikely) - I have ~18% equityIf the 2 Villains call and villain 1 is as loose as I think - 25%equityHeads up vs the range you said - ~40%If both players have the same range - ~20%So say my average equity ~25% which makes this close...right? (I have the feeling I'm approaching the math wrong and someone is going to make look like an idiot here lol)
4 bet here pleaseRaise more initially please
I know my pf raise is a little small. I follow 3xBB+1BB for every limper rule, but I'm thinking of just making it 3.5 or 4X +1 per limper. You really like a 4 bet here with 3 behind? I mean your probably right, but when I thought about that it seemed like I was overvaluing AK. Are we still 4betting AKo if I'm sitting full?
I know my pf raise is a little small. I follow 3xBB+1BB for every limper rule, but I'm thinking of just making it 3.5 or 4X +1 per limper. You really like a 4 bet here with 3 behind? I mean your probably right, but when I thought about that it seemed like I was overvaluing AK. Are we still 4betting AKo if I'm sitting full?
You can't really overvalue the 3rd best starting hand in holdem. You 4bet because AK loses a lot of it's value when the preflop stage completes, and once an A or K hits the flop it becomes tremendously difficult to get value in 3 bet pots. This hand is really played for folding equity, since you are a flip or better against most hands, 70/30 against KK, and only crushed by AA. So to get that folding equity you need to be aggressive with it. More players in the pot just means more potential dead money to pick up so it's even more of a reason to 4-bet.And your stack size doesn't really matter when making this 4bet other than sizing your bet. With what you had behind I'd suggest a shove.
You can't really overvalue the 3rd best starting hand in holdem. You 4bet because AK loses a lot of it's value when the preflop stage completes, and once an A or K hits the flop it becomes tremendously difficult to get value in 3 bet pots. This hand is really played for folding equity, since you are a flip or better against most hands, 70/30 against KK, and only crushed by AA. So to get that folding equity you need to be aggressive with it. More players in the pot just means more potential dead money to pick up so it's even more of a reason to 4-bet.And your stack size doesn't really matter when making this 4bet other than sizing your bet. With what you had behind I'd suggest a shove.
agreed if you are going to not fold, then pump it up big preflop and bring the dick( sorry but there is no other way to put it)! I mean what else can you do with AK, it is so weak on many flops and easily turns into only a bluff catcher