Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Alright, since everytime Tehtoe posts this thread, he has ran worse than a 2 legged dog. So, I'm looking to change that for him and everything and get the run good one time!Gonna post schedule when drunkGL All

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars$215 WU$109 40k$100r 250k$55 200k$50r 35k$11 250k$109^3 turbo 25k$10r 60k$215 Mil$55 75k$55^3 20kFTP$75 18.5k$55^3 21k$256 Brawl$163 50k$75 22.5k$30r 19.5k$216 750k

Mark Sanchez makes me rock hard.
everything makes you rock hard lol1/4 mill$11 1345 8 game1445 $5.50 studstud $8.80 1545 and 1845 x2maybe something else like a horse event latergl everyone
What are you in the seminary?
ha ha it would seem that way but no for some reason my college decided that the only time they would offer the class I need at night was on sunday nights. Its not a bad class just at a sucky time.

So, guess i wont be playing today. Woke up and my laptop had received the blue screen of death. Im on my gma's cpu but its like 6 years and old and not capable of multi tabling. sigh, gl all.ps wsox j-e-t-s jets jets jets ps donk4life you make me rock hard

2-0 and all the Jets fans come out of the woodwork. Had no idea there were so many Jets fans on here. Guess I missed you guys during Favre's meltdown last year.In the FTP Double Deuce, 750K Guarantee and maybe some smaller stuff too.

2-0 and all the Jets fans come out of the woodwork. Had no idea there were so many Jets fans on here. Guess I missed you guys during Favre's meltdown last year.In the FTP Double Deuce, 750K Guarantee and maybe some smaller stuff too.
Pretty sure only one Jets fan posted in here. I just think March Sanchez is a handsome man.
kobe has never hid the fact that he's a jets fan