2 Stakes To $27.50 At 8pm Est

Look, the point is I put him exactly on the type of hand he had, (that or some kind of hand involving a T), and thought, with like 7 players away from the bubble, he would fold to an all in. Its as simple as that. I had to try because I dont want to check behind and have him turn over Ace high for half my chips and then play with an M of like 5 or 6 after the bubble bursts. Stop making it sound like he had some kind of intense Phil Ivey thought process here. He snap called me. He saw AK, had an orgasm and made up his mind that he wasnt folding. . I dont regret my move for a second because I have heart and Im not afraid of the bubble, and most of the players I know in the world would fold in this situation. So if you dont like my line, or think i made a bad play, then you can suck it for all I care.There it is,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gg buddy nice try i bluffed off all my chips in 250k garnt i dont hate your move usually im really aggressive on bubble,but really bluff all my chips than but 3x raise like crazy.The only thing wld be to maybe bet slightly more on flop and shove any turn o well gg till next time boet!

gg buddy nice try i bluffed off all my chips in 250k garnt i dont hate your move usually im really aggressive on bubble,but really bluff all my chips than but 3x raise like crazy.The only thing wld be to maybe bet slightly more on flop and shove any turn o well gg till next time boet!
It only occured to me that I could move him of the hand when he checked to me on the river I realised that he was so weak. On the turn I thought he had a flush so I checked but river I realised he didnt and I decided to make it look like I had the flush or some other big hand that had him beat.I play to win, again I dont regret my move and Im sorry that it turned out that way.
It only occured to me that I could move him of the hand when he checked to me on the river I realised that he was so weak. On the turn I thought he had a flush so I checked but river I realised he didnt and I decided to make it look like I had the flush or some other big hand that had him beat.I play to win, again I dont regret my move and Im sorry that it turned out that way.
Dont be sorry i respect that you went with your read and made a move buddy should have mucked

Eh...shoving turn was better, but only way you are winning that hand is shoving river..he just made a good call...not a terrible shove by any standards..May not have been optimal, but no one is perfect.Hindsight is 20/20

Eh...shoving turn was better, but only way you are winning that hand is shoving river..he just made a good call...not a terrible shove by any standards..May not have been optimal, but no one is perfect.Hindsight is 20/20
I thought you were supposed to be drunk?
Dont be sorry i respect that you went with your read and made a move buddy should have mucked
sigh..ty, woulda been nice to go deep here. Im flat broke. etc. sob sob.
He prob woulda called if I shoved the turn anyway with two over cards and the Ace of spades, at least with river blank I give him the chance to lay down.I really did try oh so very hard.
Hindsight is 20/20
This is the key, most people would have folded in the villian's position. Everything you do at the poker table isn't going to be optimal, sometimes the least optimal play is what wins the pot. I also think this is a shove/fold preflop, but I suck.
It took me prob 10 minutes to write that last night...obv I had to have been drunk or I would have just said this...^^^^^^
I was wondering why you didn't. :club: