2009-2010 Miami Dolphins Official Thread

I still really like Thigpen and his potential. Pretty sure that Pat White 2nd round reach was officially classified as a mistake today. I hope he's fineSolid season, the Fins were competitive. They have a lot of needs but I think the secondary will improve with age and as for receivers, I see us doing something stupid like trying to pick up Boldin in a trade.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still really like Thigpen and his potential. Pretty sure that Pat White 2nd round reach was officially classified as a mistake today. I hope he's fineSolid season, the Fins were competitive. They have a lot of needs but I think the secondary will improve with age and as for receivers, I see us doing something stupid like trying to pick up Boldin in a trade.
I think their wide receivers are much better than the safety corps or the linebacker corps. This defense is pretty awful. They should be looking to pick up a safety and two LBs in rounds 1-4.This sounds mean with White getting hurt but he was already a bust.....just a complete waste of a 2nd round pick. Also, it is a shame the fins coaches felt they HAD to play White as the backup because of that draft pick. If Thigpen (who looked pretty damn good) plays the whole 2nd half, I think Miami wins the game. Pat White cannot throw the ball at the NFL level and they need to accept that now.Cannot believe the found a way to lose their first three game and their last three games. Just a disgraceful December.

Well, around 6-to-9 wins seemed about right heading into the season. I'm glad Henne got in there, I'm glad the young secondary got thrown right into the mix and I'm glad other younger/new players seemed to progress nicely. With a few upgrades at safety and wide receiver and a year of experience for the young players, I'm excited to see how this team does next year. Also, as soon as they got Thigpen I knew he wouldn't be the number two QB with the Pat White wildcat/justifying a 2nd-round pick situation. That was too bad.

I think their wide receivers are much better than the safety corps or the linebacker corps. This defense is pretty awful. They should be looking to pick up a safety and two LBs in rounds 1-4.This sounds mean with White getting hurt but he was already a bust.....just a complete waste of a 2nd round pick. Also, it is a shame the fins coaches felt they HAD to play White as the backup because of that draft pick. If Thigpen (who looked pretty damn good) plays the whole 2nd half, I think Miami wins the game. Pat White cannot throw the ball at the NFL level and they need to accept that now.
Well yeah, but you know why, because White was listed as number 2 and the rules dictate if you put 3 in, 2 can't go back in until the 4th. I was so jacked up when Thigpen was eluding the rush, making throws, etc. I like the kid. Then he breaks my heart and throws those 2 picks. I think he should be given a shot next year. I like Henne and what he did and what he brings, but I think Thigpen could be that same QB with more mobility.
  • 1 month later...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!Dolphins to cut Gibril Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!If they sign Dansby, that's just a bonus as ILB needs an upgrade desperately. Then, they can go OLB, S, WR in the draft's first three rounds.edit: nice, we got Dansby

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!Dolphins to cut Gibril Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!If they sign Dansby, that's just a bonus as ILB needs an upgrade desperately. Then, they can go OLB, S, WR in the draft's first three rounds.edit: nice, we got Dansby
Getting Dansby was nice. I was more excited about cutting Wilson.
Getting Dansby was nice. I was more excited about cutting Wilson.
Anyone who watched the Dolphins last year agrees. Miami Herald says the Dolphins are "very serious" about signing Steelers FA safety, Ryan Clark. I suppose that's fine. Don't know too much about him. Guess if they sign him they are definitely taking an OLB and a WR in the first two rounds of the draft.
Anyone who watched the Dolphins last year agrees. Miami Herald says the Dolphins are "very serious" about signing Steelers FA safety, Ryan Clark. I suppose that's fine. Don't know too much about him. Guess if they sign him they are definitely taking an OLB and a WR in the first two rounds of the draft.
Yeah, I saw a brief article about them pursuing him yesterday and thought the same thing. I pretty much went, "Ok, I hope he's good." Aside from knowing the name, I have no idea about him.EDIT: Oops, looks like he re-signed in Pittsburgh.
Yeah, I saw a brief article about them pursuing him yesterday and thought the same thing. I pretty much went, "Ok, I hope he's good." Aside from knowing the name, I have no idea about him.EDIT: Oops, looks like he re-signed in Pittsburgh.
That's ok......getting one guy in FA is plenty.....you build through the draft not free agency.