The Magically Delicious

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow can't believe it actually happened. These playoffs have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions.   I thought it would be funny to give a quick recap the history of the Magically Delicious a

any publicity is good publicity     Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 22m22 minutes ago The multiple tweet-stealing might be the least sad thing about this account  

It's probably time to consider unstickying this thread. Stickied threads should really be for top 9 teams and whatnot.

After Careful consideration, I've decided that I am officially endorsing the Magically Delicious for AHL championship. Let's do this!

The Magically Delicious are truly the Maple Leafs of the AHL. The eye test says they are good, but the advanced metrics are down on them, and the greater community continues to mock their chances. They've recently made some positive changes, but those changes have yet to reflect in a surge up the standings. The changes have been mocked by some, but the smart observer can see how much of a positive affect they will have going forward.

Go Magically Delicious!!

Boooooooooooô

You have an illegal roster.

Yup, your active roster can only have $90 in contracts and you're currently at $91.50 so you need to send $1.50 in players to reserve or back to the farm.

You have an illegal roster.

Yes, it is. I'm at Fallsview for the WPT and putting in 16 hour days. I haven't watched hockey, thought about hockey, and far less thought about the AHL. So yes, it's too much to ask. Life is more important than fantasy hockey.

p.s. i fixed it

• Like 1

We are headed towards each other in the playoffs..I am gunning for you..

Delicious vs Mustangs

Pickering vs Ottawa

Hockey dad vs Referee

Shawarma vs Sushi

80s vs 2000s

Kane vs Crosby

So from what I gathered, Magically Delicious will ice Crosby/Malkin twice in the first round, and in one of those games they will play with an open net.

I think Boobs rather have no goalies than ice the Sabres as his goalies.

Negreanu

D Stepan

A Kopitar

TJ Oshie

B Ryan

J Pominville

J Jokinen

B Seabrook

R Braun

Y Weber

J Gardiner

Rangers