Rooms In Vegas

I have heard that there is a way right now to book rooms online for 18 dollars a night.For almost all hotels on the strip.I was told this by a person in hotel bussiness.But they will not tell me how.I was wandering if anybody else has heard this?

Enter promotional code "charter member" at checkout....Works at the Plaza, Gold Spike, and Golden Gate Hotels downtownSame code gets you a free shopping cart at the Western.....cant push it from the parking lot, though
Now THAT'S sick info!!!Now, how about the $18 BJ's (no STD included, please)?
He's not qualified on this one. He doesn't like orgasms.True story.
ONE TIME I TELL A SHE-MALE PROSTITUTE IN VEGAS 4 YEARS AGO THAT I DONT LIKE ORGASMS AND WE ARE STILL ON THIS KICK!?
Enter promotional code "charter member" at checkout....Works at the Plaza, Gold Spike, and Golden Gate Hotels downtownSame code gets you a free shopping cart at the Western.....cant push it from the parking lot, though
Funny, when I read the OP, Gold Spike was the 1st thing that popped into my head.
I phoned the Bellagio to see what I can get for $18 they said a bottle of water and 3 local phone calls
i'm surprised they threw in a bottle of water with this deal...book it NOW
ONE TIME I TELL A SHE-MALE PROSTITUTE IN VEGAS 4 YEARS AGO THAT I DONT LIKE ORGASMS AND WE ARE STILL ON THIS KICK!?
Absolutely. Making fun of this will never go out of style.