how i cleaned out the pros at a 50 cent dollar game

I was playing on ub at a 50 cent dollar no limit holdem game, Antonio Efandiari to the right of me Phil Hellmuth to the left of me, they didnt see a pro like me coming. So it's the first hand and I pick up a 2 6 of spades, wow I think to my self you really picked up a monster, it's on me so i bet 2.00, then Antonio raises me 3.00, so i'm thinking in my head you trying to put a move on me, bring it on magican your going to have to get lucky to beat my monster hand, Phil raises all in for 100 dollars, who do they think there playing with, trying to make a move on the great one not a chance, I got 100 left so i call i'mall in, antonio calls, then the flop comes 2 5 6 i flopped two pair then the turn comes 6, a great turn for me then the river comes a 4, my full house beats antonios pocket kings and phils wierd aces. What were they thinking, you cant beat the best player, Phil should stick with play money and Antonio should get a fall back profesion like being a magican again. I new I would hit a fullhouse because I am the greatest poker player in the world.

that has to be the stupidest post ever. phil should stick to play money? how many wsop titles do you have?
sarcasm doesnt seem to be a feature everyone on earth has.

What the author failed to mention that 'Action' Dan Harrington was sat at the table too. In this mele of raises and all ins, he layed down pocket QQ just to be on the safe side of things.All the bestMatt Wright'The Sheriff JBJ'www.OrcaPoker.com

I new I would hit a fullhouse because I am the greatest poker player in the world.
"Hi, can I speak to Danny Tanner? What? How about the Olsen twins? Why? Cause I got a full house b!tch!"