Why Is Think Hellmuth Is The Best Nl Holdem Tournament Player Of All Time

honest guys it is not me.trust me, on that. Know me that I can't stand Hellmuth, and Sean and I both have been on the forum together lol, really. I am not him, it's not my Joke account. I would like to credit but can't. Especially messing with Looshle's head lol, would love to get away with that.
im more interested in getting away with this than u, believe me
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im more interested in getting away with this than u, believe me
the fact that everyone gives joke accounts this kind of attention is def one of the major reasons why this forum currently blows as a poker forum.
almost the truthyour lucky I don't like Hellmuth, now I got someone like you who people think it's me that's even funnier. The worst part is Looshle is right and I hate agreeing with him even worse.
your lucky I don't like Hellmuth, now I got someone like you who people think it's me that's even funnier. The worst part is Looshle is right and I hate agreeing with him even worse.
I know you'd rather agree with him than me, rcgs59
I know you'd rather agree with him than me, rcgs59
Fargo so far I agreed with what you said in this thread so this is also mind boggling and I can't believe I had actually admitted to that.
I would not tolerate any behavior whether if it came from Tony G or Hellmuth. If someone yelled at me like they do or act like they do, I would ask for an apology or ask for penalty to be applied or removal from the tournament. I would not put up with that shit. Doesn't matter who they are. I am okay with jokes and some smack talking and some cussing when you get beat but severe bad mouthing there no need for it. It's just bad sportmansship. The game doesn't need that type of bad publicity.
Making final tables improves spelling apparently...
Making final tables improves spelling apparently...
I haven't noticed lol, only made 2 in the last week so maybe I need to make a few more FT's

7 Members: rcgs59, yahaw, BlkJakShelak, KingJames, wsox8, sean23, PostPonedjust to show that I am not Sean23you got that Tanner and highwaystar lol, she came uncloaked

7 Members: rcgs59, yahaw, BlkJakShelak, KingJames, wsox8, sean23, PostPonedjust to show that I am not Sean23you got that Tanner and highwaystar lol, she came uncloaked
Is disappointed no one confirmed his cliffnotes (post 167) to be good/not good.I'm desperately seeking approval
Still possible to be logged in @ the same time w/ 2 different browsers open, why so defensive tho?!
Every day I'm staggered by just how ****ing stupid he is
at least im not so stupid to think that guy or lady is behind my account.****ing idiot

I'm still 100% convinced that sean is rcgs joke account. Go through all the posts. They sound exactly alike. Sean has been in this thread every time I checked today since last night. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

Your ussually logged in as invisible so you cant see your name. So busted.
I'm still 100% convinced that sean is rcgs joke account. Go through all the posts. They sound exactly alike. Sean has been in this thread every time I checked today since last night. Nobody can convince me otherwise.
I guess u will have to hide under your bed when u realize there is no relation with rcgs, but this thread is so ****ing entretaining ,really, 270 posts in less than 20 hours should be the record for this site cmon
I guess u will have to hide under your bed when u realize there is no relation with rcgs, but this thread is so ****ing entretaining ,really, 270 posts in less than 20 hours should be the record for this site cmon
this is almost as bad as Hollywood AFD's joke account in off topic when he got into it with BigD.Rose just give up now, you will save a lot of energy trying to defend yourself.