Pacman Jones Making It Rain

I'm going to go out on a limb and say cardcore probably does a better job of making it rain.
lol.pacman is a real man, punching strippers in the face. nice way to beat up on someone your own size.

Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely retarded [Pacman and Nelly] to change tens of thousands of dollars into singles and then throw piles of them at strippers? If you're gonna be throwing money at strippers, wouldn't it be 10x more balla to just be dropping hundreds? I mean he had stacks of hundreds. Dropping like ten thousand $1 bills on the stage just seems really annoying. How are chicks supposed to dance in that ridiculous sea of paper if nobody started cleaning the shit up? Also, you're really just carrying $100,000 and flashing it to everybody in sight? That's a really good way to not get robbed. Really good.

Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely retarded [Pacman and Nelly] to change tens of thousands of dollars into singles and then throw piles of them at strippers? If you're gonna be throwing money at strippers, wouldn't it be 10x more balla to just be dropping hundreds? I mean he had stacks of hundreds. Dropping like ten thousand $1 bills on the stage just seems really annoying. How are chicks supposed to dance in that ridiculous sea of paper if nobody started cleaning the shit up? Also, you're really just carrying $100,000 and flashing it to everybody in sight? That's a really good way to not get robbed. Really good.
i agree 100%and really..they are just rappers, who gives two shits if someone gets shot...theres 300 others that sound JUST LIKE THEM to take their place on the charts!
iand really..they are just rappers, who gives two shits if someone gets shot...theres 300 others that sound JUST LIKE THEM to take their place on the charts!
Leave it to chrozzo to make everybody uncomfortable with his borderline racism. :club:
Leave it to chrozzo to make everybody uncomfortable with his borderline racism. :club:
its not racist if its truedo you see hundreds of Eminem lookalikes trying for a record deal?