Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

You're killing it, looks like you'll have a 40-50 point lead at the end of today. I'm thinking of imposing a Chelsea-esque transfer embargo on you actually... it's the only way.I'll have a word with Plantini and Blatter, see what they can do.
786682-scruffy_futurama_large.jpgSecond.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're killing it, looks like you'll have a 40-50 point lead at the end of today. I'm thinking of imposing a Chelsea-esque transfer embargo on you actually... it's the only way.I'll have a word with Plantini and Blatter, see what they can do.
Nothing would suprise me with fifa.

Made a transfer again and I now have quite the bitchin' midfield (Lennon, Benayoun, Kuyt, Barry, Malbranque). Got rid of Arshavin, as it's pointless to wait for a high priced pretty boy to get healthy and I still have Torres and Kevin Davies up front. Schwarzer may be the next to go, as he is performing only moderately, but I'm subbing in Jaaskalainen this week, as Bolton is facing Birmingham, while Fulham is up against Arsenal.I just have to hope that my team morphs into something good that isn't duplicated or trumped by those higher than me in the league, which is almost everyone lol.

I made the crucial decision to swap James McFadden for Johan Elmander
Solid. Now you have a foreigner to score no points for you.
Made a transfer again and I now have quite the bitchin' midfield (Lennon, Benayoun, Kuyt, Barry, Malbranque).
I'd quite like Barry in my team, I reckon he'll be picking up quite a lot of assists and a few goals this season. I was thinking of swapping him in for Fabregas, but I've decided to leave it for a few games.
I made the crucial decision to swap James McFadden for Johan Elmander
Transfer of the season.
This may be a dumb question but how do we put our pics in?
Just post them as a comment on the article.

If Darren Bent scores again this weekend, he'll be officially my least favourite football player. Even ahead of the likes of Barton and Diouf.I transferred Jones out, but not for Bent because I couldn't face admitting what a bad pick that was in the first place. Don't laugh, I've gone for Robbie Keane! Couldn't afford Defoe so I'm hoping that Keane actually does something.

If Darren Bent scores again this weekend, he'll be officially my least favourite football player. Even ahead of the likes of Barton and Diouf.I transferred Jones out, but not for Bent because I couldn't face admitting what a bad pick that was in the first place. Don't laugh, I've gone for Robbie Keane! Couldn't afford Defoe so I'm hoping that Keane actually does something.
Just think how bad you'll feel if Jones scores...

Thoughts for the weekend matches:Here's hoping Liverpool crushes Hull City 5-0Anyone think Portsmouth can pick up a point against Everton (finally)?Can Stoke City bring it against ManU?The Fulham-Arsenal match should be good. Either Arsenal crushes or it'll be really tight, in which case Arsenal will face some serious scrutiny.

Who is PistolC's Dream XI? Are they in the $5 pool?

Just think how bad you'll feel if Jones scores...
Um... wow. Thanks mate, he'll go and score now. And I hold you fully responsible if he does.
Can Stoke City bring it against ManU?The Fulham-Arsenal match should be good. Either Arsenal crushes or it'll be really tight, in which case Arsenal will face some serious scrutiny.
We've just beaten Arsenal, Spurs and City on the spin so while we're full of confidence we shouldn't take Stoke lightly. They're good at set pieces, so Foster and Ferdinand better get their shit together. They won't make it easy for us at all, but I think we'll edge it, just.I don't think Fulham have got enough attacking options to trouble Arsenal. Arshavin's back I think, but I just hope Fabregas scores in this game.
Um... wow. Thanks mate, he'll go and score now. And I hold you fully responsible if he does.We've just beaten Arsenal, Spurs and City on the spin so while we're full of confidence we shouldn't take Stoke lightly. They're good at set pieces, so Foster and Ferdinand better get their shit together. They won't make it easy for us at all, but I think we'll edge it, just.I don't think Fulham have got enough attacking options to trouble Arsenal. Arshavin's back I think, but I just hope Fabregas scores in this game.
i feel like stoke's set pieces will give united loads of trouble. foster is someone i have zero confidence in.
I've gone for Robbie Keane! Couldn't afford Defoe so I'm hoping that Keane actually does something.
Ask and ye shall receive. Sick sub sir.Edit: Jesus, 4 now.