Greg. He has been through many more life experiences than I have. I try to learn as much as I can from him and everyone else I come across.There is a different question here, one you should be asking yourself: "What could I have done differently to have progressed further as Sean's BFF?"
So you're saying I'm old.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had to eliminate one player on the Steelers, who would it be?Is it going to rain here tomorrow?What is my first name?If the Steelers weren't a football team, who would you root for?

People are asking me questions (whether serious or otherwise) and I am giving them serious responses. I am also 100% sober and need to be up in 4 hours. FML.Chocolate if we're talking about ice cream, cake, candy, etc. Vanilla if we're talking about female companions.
Haha. I'm still at work at the end of a 10 hour shift and leaving in 5 hours on an 8 hour drive. That's a lot of hours.
So you're saying I'm old.
You've just been through a shitload of stuff from what I've picked up and had some pretty unfortunate experiences. And you're older than king, yes.

how does larry fitsgerald have better hairs then troy polumalu and still lose the super bowls? how do you lie to me about mexico usa in colubmus? but usa still wins so i dont care that much?hiw are you staeked and me not? i is better PL09 [lauyer and clearly that is trye test of skillalso how do i get in on 3591- board earlier with aa54 vs ajj2 and rver j? why two outers all the time?would you date pwnlu or sbd first? and how quick would you break oup with them for me?also, where is gibraltear, and when should we visit? ps how is pitt this time of teyear? and if i get job one time when is best time to vist?

If you had to eliminate one player on the Steelers, who would it be?Is it going to rain here tomorrow?What is my first name?If the Steelers weren't a football team, who would you root for?
More specific, please? Like "off" one player? or cut them? or get rid of the position?Doesn't seem so.No idea.Whatever team Pittsburgh had. If we had no team, probably the Cardinals.

Is there hope for my city? Did you really think Big ben would do what he has?Were you scared after the cards scored their TD in the 4th?Which Pens player would you bang? Why?

how does larry fitsgerald have better hairs then troy polumalu and still lose the super bowls? how do you lie to me about mexico usa in colubmus? but usa still wins so i dont care that much?hiw are you staeked and me not? i is better PL09 [lauyer and clearly that is trye test of skillalso how do i get in on 3591- board earlier with aa54 vs ajj2 and rver j? why two outers all the time?would you date pwnlu or sbd first? and how quick would you break oup with them for me?also, where is gibraltear, and when should we visit? ps how is pitt this time of teyear? and if i get job one time when is best time to vist?
pump your breaks kid. that man is a national treasure.lol. I was there, seriously!No idea.Because you're playing that stupid freaking God forsaken game.oh, wow. Um. pwnly because he has a steady job. I'd snap fold them and super-Hellmuthian call you.I believe its on the Iberian peninsula. Whenever you'd like. Amazing. Whenever you'd like.
Is there hope for my city? Did you really think Big ben would do what he has?Were you scared after the cards scored their TD in the 4th?Which Pens player would you bang? Why?
LeBron is hope. I'd have liked to have seen the Cavs get Artest or Ariza, but as long as he stays, you have a fighting chance.I don't like Ben the person (personal experiences) but as a player I have to respect him. He makes so much out of so little.Yes. but for reasons other than I'd like to post on a public forum, I was alright. Even better when Ben lead them on that drive and hit SantonioooooooooooooTalbot or Malkin with no second place anywhere near those two. They're the coolest freaking dudes around. Youtube Geno's press conference during the Cup Finals where he rips on Max and check out Max Talbot A&L Motors commercials. He's a superstarrrrrr.

I'd also like to apologize for previous behaviors on this forum. To anyone whom I've offended, I am sorry. I really do hold a special place in my heart for FCP.To Bob, I'm sorry also, a previous outburst targeted at you was not necessary and uncalled for.Everything in this thread has been 100% honest, I would testify under oath in a court of law or take a polygraph to prove that.

why can you not spell the siillllllly sity you live in? it is PITTSburg not SUIXCburg. you might be confuse>d>?wherend is you coming to californoa to visit a real stat e with attractive womens?why do my friends sucj at tdrinking ?WHY DOIO YOU LIE ABOUT US MEXICO????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????? I OS IN LOVE WITH THE US AND HAS MANY MAN CURSHES

Do you like your tacos dry or with ketchup?
I don't get it?
why can you not spell the siillllllly sity you live in? it is PITTSburg not SUIXCburg. you might be confuse>d>?wherend is you coming to californoa to visit a real stat e with attractive womens?why do my friends sucj at tdrinking ?WHY DOIO YOU LIE ABOUT US MEXICO????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????? I OS IN LOVE WITH THE US AND HAS MANY MAN CURSHES
lol.Prob after I graduate in December and have some time off to travel.Because they're not hardcore internets legends like mattybiggzzzzzzzzzz or thirteenohfivehahah.

Wow, no one has asked the question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Wow, you guys are wimps.Sean are you really black?

Wow, no one has asked the question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Wow, you guys are wimps.Sean are you really black?
Rather than openly answering your question, I in turn, will ask a similar one of you: Jorge are you really Mexican?

Pitcher or Catcher?Do I have to worry about you crying afterwards?How did I not win the BFF bracket?Me or Tehtoe?Which plane would you least like to see crash...Steelers or Penguins team plane?

Rather than openly answering your question, I in turn, will ask a similar one of you: Jorge are you really Mexican?
You don't know me!!! DO NOT use my real name!! WTF?!?! You act like we've known each other for years!! GTFO!!

How does your play change from a $20 tourney to a $100 tourney?Will I ever have sex again? With a woman?Are you jealous that I have a store bought Willie Stargell 1st baseman's mitt?

Jack Lambert AINEC. One of the best defensive players in NFL history.We haven't had a lot of interaction with one another aside from those awkward times where one of us is leaving Adam's apartment as the other is getting there.
Dickie B. never played on a team nearly as good as the Steelers teams Jack played on. This translated to more protection for Jack. I won't argue his place in history. In a head-to-head comparison I would think it is in fact close; there is a consensus among sportswriters and players who would agree.