I get your point, I'd just like to see you acknowledge the good in the post too, that's all. I'm sure you know that people can be assholes on the internet, just weed out the insults and get to the informative part of the post. Trust me, that's the best way to go about it - no need to take things personal.& You defend JSpencer a lot, is he a buddy of yours or something?
Agreed with the first part...the bad got in the way of seeing the good.And, no, I'm not acquainted with JSpencer, but I do tend to garvitate towards defending someone I perceive as being a bit of a scapegoat. I think that, if he hasn't gotten the message thusfar, perhaps the delivery method is inefficient and could use some refinement.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Focus on getting better.. see what you could have done differently at every point in the tourney.. try to figure out different ways to play certain hands that avoid going broke. Dwelling on the bad beats does nothing to improve your game.. you just start believing that you are the most unlucky person in the world and it really takes you off your A game. Just keep trucking along, send hand histories to more accomplished players.. they will give you insight into how you could have played the hand differently. If you are so determined to post everytime you get bad beat then make sure you post when you suck out on someone as well. And if you arent sucking out on people you arent getting your chips in nearly enough to win at mtts.

We have tried to make points to JSpencer in the past (see GMJ/Tehtoe thread in past) but he just doesn't seem willing to take the views into account.
KMA for leaving my name out!!Oh, and someone needs to bump the BKice thread. Just reminds me of when he took a beat late in a tourney and got pounced on because of how big his BR was and a few other things.
KMA for leaving my name out!!Oh, and someone needs to bump the BKice thread. Just reminds me of when he took a beat late in a tourney and got pounced on because of how big his BR was and a few other things.
Well last I checked, you weren't at that FT but they were...hence why I referred to the FT participants and not the posters ITT :club:
Well last I checked, you weren't at that FT but they were...hence why I referred to the FT participants and not the posters ITT :4h
FML and yours too. :club::ts