2009 Mlb Allstar Game

LOL @ the NL. Kinda blows that Wake got on the team and then didn't even pitch, but I suppose Maddon was trying to win the game, and bringing in a knuckleballer with a catcher who's never caught him is probably not a smart move in a tight game.

:club: I'm so sick of this shit.
if the dominance extended to the World Series, I might care. But it doesn't. Just one of those fluky things.
Agreed, it's just fun to brag about.
definitely. it is also good for the All star game as it gives it an automatic compelling storyline. it is also incredibly weird because baseball is a game that has a pretty high luck factor so winning this many straight is statistically ridiculous.
definitely. it is also good for the All star game as it gives it an automatic compelling storyline. it is also incredibly weird because baseball is a game that has a pretty high luck factor so winning this many straight is statistically ridiculous.
If we assume that the AL has even been a 60% favorite, it's .2% likely that the NL goes 12 years without winning.
If we assume that the AL has even been a 60% favorite, it's .2% likely that the NL goes 12 years without winning.
You were about 6 inches away from winning the game last night too. I.e. if Crawford doesn't make that phenomenal catch, there's a good chance the NL wins.
You were about 6 inches away from winning the game last night too. I.e. if Crawford doesn't make that phenomenal catch, there's a good chance the NL wins.
Yeah, the last 3-4 have been ridiculous.