July 2009 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys if you are only shipping $25 please be sure to say who your teammate is. We have like 3 or 4 people who have shipped half a buyin, and I'm not sure who we are missing $$ from.

I just went ahead and shipped my other 25 from Bucketfcp to Bob. If I end up with Beaver as a teammate, he can just ship it to me. I don't know about you guys, but I can never get enough beaver for a teammate.

I just went ahead and shipped my other 25 from Bucketfcp to Bob. If I end up with Beaver as a teammate, he can just ship it to me. I don't know about you guys, but I can never get enough beaver for a teammate.
$25 received from bucketfcp
Guys if you are only shipping $25 please be sure to say who your teammate is. We have like 3 or 4 people who have shipped half a buyin, and I'm not sure who we are missing $$ from.
tbrick412 running with me, I will be shipping shortly (next couple days).
lol... well, lets hope I cash in a few, because after shipping, I only have enough left for like 19 buy-ins.$50 shipped from vonteego3.
$50 received from vonteego3
In as teammate of tuckermitchell...... tucker, send me a pm so we can decide on a team name. I think an appropriate team name goes a long way as far as 'run-good vibes' go.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE PEOPLE.C'mon, sign up for this bish!!!!!!
Donating.Shark527 and I are in. Will ship $$ and setup team soon.
In as teammate of tuckermitchell...... tucker, send me a pm so we can decide on a team name. I think an appropriate team name goes a long way as far as 'run-good vibes' go.
$25 received from Beaverstyle
$25 received from bucketfcp
$25 received from Beaverstyle
Oops, you guys sent a total of $75, that last $25 from beaver should have gone directly to tucker since he already covered you. A nice tip for bob?
Oops, you guys sent a total of $75, that last $25 from beaver should have gone directly to tucker since he already covered you. A nice tip for bob?
If that's true, can you ship that back to tuckermitchell, bob?