So I sat down and bought in for $300. I played out 3 or 4 orbits and stayed pretty much even when this hand came up. The hand before the player two seats to my right got stacked and left and then the player to my immediate right also got up so I since the button has to move I was BB on the button and there were also two other BB to my right. Then two other people sat down, one that was already playing and a new player. The new player buyins for $300 and the old player post $5. So effectively there is $14 in the pot PF. Cards get dealt and one person limps, new player makes it $15, player who posted called, I called, the BB called and the limper called. The flop was;K :5c 6 :club: 4 :4h It was checked to me and I bet $27. It folds to the Original Raiser and he calls after deliberating for 20 seconds. Turn is Q :ts He checks after thinking for 25/30 seconds. I check. River is the;5 :diamond:He leads for $65 pretty quick, within 10 seconds. I think for about 1 minute and shove for $190 more.He ends up calling..... What are our hands? Who has the winner?

So I sat down and bought in for $300. I played out 3 or 4 orbits and stayed pretty much even when this hand came up. The hand before the player two seats to my right got stacked and left and then the player to my immediate right also got up so I since the button has to move I was BB on the button and there were also two other BB to my right. Then two other people sat down, one that was already playing and a new player. The new player buyins for $300 and the old player post $5. So effectively there is $14 in the pot PF. Cards get dealt and one person limps, new player makes it $15, player who posted called, I called, the BB called and the limper called. The flop was;K :5c 6 :club: 4 :4h It was checked to me and I bet $27. It folds to the Original Raiser and he calls after deliberating for 20 seconds. Turn is Q :ts He checks after thinking for 25/30 seconds. I check. River is the;5 :diamond:He leads for $65 pretty quick, within 10 seconds. I think for about 1 minute and shove for $190 more.He ends up calling..... What are our hands? Who has the winner?
You have KJ of diamonds he has 87.

you: KdTdhim: QQWithout reads, you could both have a very wide range of hands. Your range is, IMO, Straight or better, or air.his range, depending how incompetent he is, can be huge. I've seen 1-2 donks play AQo like this. I don't know how fast he called the river, but he could have a flush/straight/set as well very easily, as his hand is never really defined by the action on previous streets.

you have 66, he has kQedit: just saw you have three posts, i change your hand to k6 of spades

you have 66, he has kQedit: just saw you have three posts, i change your hand to k6 of spades
I never has K6 there.... suited or off suit. Also I would never check the turn with 2 pair or better.I have K :club: 9 :diamond:I checked the turn cause I was sure he has KQ and I was gonna get check raised. I also had a redraw so I did not want to have to fold to a reraise.
I never has K6 there.... suited or off suit. Also I would never check the turn with 2 pair or better.I have K :club: 9 :diamond:I checked the turn cause I was sure he has KQ and I was gonna get check raised. I also had a redraw so I did not want to have to fold to a reraise.
so, did he end up having KQ?I don't know how you can be 'sure' he has KQ given the action on the turn unless you had an uber read on him. Most player would lead out that flop with KQ.
For the love of God, fold pre.
ehh, overdramatic much? he's on the button, It's a marginal call, but not completely horrible. If the PFR is bad, or there is another fish in the hand, I'm probably calling otb here too.
I never has K6 there.... suited or off suit. Also I would never check the turn with 2 pair or better.I have K :ts 9 :diamond:I checked the turn cause I was sure he has KQ and I was gonna get check raised. I also had a redraw so I did not want to have to fold to a reraise.
ooooooooooooh...I get it...this is a really clever brag post...... :club:
ehh, overdramatic much? he's on the button, It's a marginal call, but not completely horrible. If the PFR is bad, or there is another fish in the hand, I'm probably calling otb here too.
I personally don't think I'm being overdramatic, and I think the call is borderline terrible. Yes you're on the button, but your hand basically only has FD value because you're never going to get fish to fold a better TP live, and the straight potential is near zilch and dangerous. KTs we might be able to talk - that one I'd consider marginal. K9 I snap fold.