The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

Here's the entries for tomorrow night's card. I'll probably play the late pick 4 in races 5-6-7-8. Anyone have any hunches??http://www.losalamitos.com/laqhr/entries/20090813.pdf
I like Travel Plan in the 6th, and He's a Strawfly in the 7th is even odds! but dont let me influence you, i saw nothing there that made me get all giddy. Not one Vegas related horse!

The handicapping guy I used last time doesn't have any info on tonight's card posted as yet. I'm going to wait until he gets something on the site. If it's up before 6p eastern, I'll get the bet in.

no pick 4 action tonight, picks weren't up. Just as well since I have to work anyway and wouldn't have been able to rail. Will play tomorrow when I can actually be home and watch too.

1 70 & Under @ -138Risk: 55.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 40.00This is for Tiger to shoot 70 or under today in the PGA Championship (Round 2).He shot 67 yesterday, and the conditions are clear today. Wind 15-25 miles per hour. 0% chance of rain.Coverage begins at 2 pm EST on TSN.

In play bet to try and make some money before the pick 4... basketball, it's 19-5 in the early going.....1 France vs. Italy -14.0 @ -120 Risk: 50.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 41.67game's on atdhe.net

In play bet to try and make some money before the pick 4... basketball, it's 19-5 in the early going.....1 France vs. Italy -14.0 @ -120 Risk: 50.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 41.67game's on atdhe.net
is this over? i was trying to rail both. kinda sucks im not busy at work right now, but it is nice that I can watch golf on tv and this basketball game with money on the line. THANKS!
1 70 & Under @ -138Risk: 55.00 StraightPotential Winnings: 40.00This is for Tiger to shoot 70 or under today in the PGA Championship (Round 2).He shot 67 yesterday, and the conditions are clear today. Wind 15-25 miles per hour. 0% chance of rain.Coverage begins at 2 pm EST on TSN.
I hate this bet right now for a couple of reasons.1) It's windy as shit, more than what I anticipated having no idea what 15-25 mph meant, LOL.2) Holy crap is TNT's coverage ****ing amateur. I'm so tilted trying to watch this. They haven't followed a single ball off a shot properly yet, and they just kinda pan the camera down the fairway until they happen to find it, which has happened about 1/4 times so far. 3) Bogey on the 1st. :club:
ship it, 81-61 final!!
nice one, well done Brent.Now, go get us some more green.What time are the races? I got a poker game tonight..wont be able to rail, but ill try to pop in durign race 1.By the way, can one of you poker gods tell me the best way to beat really bad players, when your just a so-so player yourself?
What time are the races? I got a poker game tonight..wont be able to rail, but ill try to pop in durign race 1.By the way, can one of you poker gods tell me the best way to beat really bad players, when your just a so-so player yourself?
In my experience, play ABC poker and don't bluff.