The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

Hi Dan,I missed you..How is my favourite Ottawa funnyman doing?Can i get in on this, or am i too late.

welcome back serge :ts
Thanks.I think we worked out the kinks and Serge 7.0 is a good one. :club:

(J Geer & T Lincecum must start) Under 7.0 @ 2.00Pitcher details Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 50.00 Normally you would think this is a bad bet take the under but Lincecum has been Bob Gibson his last three starts and Geer has pitched well also.

(J Geer & T Lincecum must start) Under 7.0 @ 2.00Pitcher details Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 50.00 Normally you would think this is a bad bet take the under but Lincecum has been Bob Gibson his last three starts and Geer has pitched well also.
nice.lets go win some GREEN!
KC @ BOS(L Hochevar & B Penny must start) Over 9.5 @ 1.95Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 47.62 yeah, boring baseball again.welcome back Serge!!
CHA CHING!!!!! I believe thats 3 in a row for me with baseball. Yeah, Im bragging and about to jinx my next bet!Hmmm, I do indeed love GREEN EGGS AND HAM!time to see whats next.

I wont be around most/all of Friday, but the bet I really wanted to place was a 3 team parlay for $20.SEA to beat TexasLAA to beat NY YankeesBAL to beat Tor Blue JaysIf we got agreement from a few of us, someone place the bet, $20 or less. Should be a nice payout and I really dont trust the 3 starters for the "losing" sides.

Winner.
Winner.
Well, I still think it was a good bet. Two of the worst offenses in baseball. Lincecum was on fire even in this game. It almost always happens when you have ano hitter going and you give up a hit. The flood gates open because the pitcher loses focus.
Well, I still think it was a good bet. Two of the worst offenses in baseball. Lincecum was on fire even in this game. It almost always happens when you have ano hitter going and you give up a hit. The flood gates open because the pitcher loses focus.
You did win, didn't you?
I don't understand, I looked at the scores when I got home that night, and it said it was a 2-1 final. Was I that drunk? (Don't even know if I was drunk)
I am in an airport in Miami waiting for a flight bored shit. This made me laugh. Now I have inspiration to hit the bar.The only reason I did not hit the bar already, it had MSNBC on the TV. I would rather hear nails on chalkboard.

Oh god, I'm retarded. I must have been drunk. 2-1 were the errors. LOLSorry John, I didn't mean to point out the losing bet negatively, I honestly just misread the box score.

Oh god, I'm retarded. I must have been drunk. 2-1 were the errors. LOLSorry John, I didn't mean to point out the losing bet negatively, I honestly just misread the box score.
NPWho is up next?
SEA Mariners @ 2.11Risk: 50.00 Potential Winnings: 55.50 Fri night vs Texas Rangersat what point can I go all-in? :club:
Fwiw, I don't see this bet at all in the Bowman's history.It's not in Unsettled Bets, or Settled Bets.Did you actually place this?

Zach, the bet is there. I see it. I'm not sure why you don't see it. Serge, great to have you back. Imaginary hug. Unfortunately though we already said we couldn't add anyone. We might start something like this again in the Winter after we lose all our money. Arp, you are f*cking amazing. I wanna do you up the bum. Brent, make a bet! Give me something to cheer for.Arizona Diamondbacks, I f*cking hate you. I put $100 on the Diamonds and they're up 7-0, then they lose 14-7. FML.

I am in an airport in Miami waiting for a flight bored shit. This made me laugh. Now I have inspiration to hit the bar.The only reason I did not hit the bar already, it had MSNBC on the TV. I would rather hear nails on chalkboard.
thats ironic, I just flew in today to the Ft Lauderdale airport.
Fwiw, I don't see this bet at all in the Bowman's history.It's not in Unsettled Bets, or Settled Bets.Did you actually place this?
you drunk again??? first you tell John he won, and now your telling me I didnt even bet. :club: I checked, its there. just gotta hit last 24hrs or something under unsettled. you actually got me excited, since I just noticed we just went from being up 2-1 to down 4-2 going to bottom of the 3rd.COME ON MARINERS!!!(anyone know I site where I can watch live MLB games?)