The Official (haha) Untilted Just Got A Royal Flush In A Pit Game Thread

Hey Ray, I went back to that diner on Saturday for a late night meal, and Nakisha was there again. I told her about you, and she remembered you. Called you "babyface". So I told her you were still in town for a while, talked up your poker game, told her you took down like half a million at the World Series, and gave her your number. If she calls you, she's a dude.
FYP
Hey Ray, I went back to that diner on Saturday for a late night meal, and Nakisha was there again.I told her about you, and she remembered you. Called you "babyface". So I told her you were still in town for a while, talked up your poker game, told her you took down like half a million at the World Series, and gave her your number. If she calls, you owe me dude.
pics????
Hey Ray, I went back to that diner on Saturday for a late night meal, and Nakisha was there again. I told her about you, and she remembered you. Called you "babyface". So I told her you were still in town for a while, talked up your poker game, told her you took down like half a million at the World Series, and gave her your number. If she calls, you owe me dude.
Hahahahaha so awesome! Call me one time!Edit: I'll take her to Earl of Sandwich, soooooo good!
I started laughing in the middle of a meeting today at work because I thought of that time when you were plastered in that bar in Toronto and started doing me up the bum in front of everyone. I miss the feeling of you yelling into my ear, "take it bitch" and me countering with "it's biatch you slut!!!"
  • 2 weeks later...