2009 Wsop Event 12 - $10,000 World Championship Mixed Event

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RealKidPoker: I'm now mildly obsessed with bringing back the c-word for use when appropriate. If the MF word is fine then a Shakespearan c-word should tooLOL

RealKidPoker: I'm now mildly obsessed with bringing back the c-word for use when appropriate. If the MF word is fine then a Shakespearan c-word should tooLOL
"Crikey", a la Steve Irwin?
"Crikey", a la Steve Irwin?
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****I've been here over 3 years and I still can't figure out how to curse correctly.

5 June 2009, 7:01 PMRealKidPoker: Doh! Nlh hand 10 7 I had. Flop 10 7 5 two clubs. Lost.a nonster to Miami John who made a flush on me5 June 2009, 7:01 PMRealKidPoker: Down to 70k now

Vanessa Rousso Eliminated, Sausage Factory RemainsStud-8:Vanessa Rousso got the last of her chips in on fifth street in a three-way stud 8 or better pot with David Bach and Scott Dorin. Bach made trip kings for high, Dorin made an 8-7 low and Rousso mucked her hand.With Rousso's departure from the tournament, we are left with 81 men in the field.I laughed.

I'm out AJ vs 10 10 for my last 5k. Now already in the 2500 LH 6 max. Working my butt off for real10 minutes ago from txt Brutal hand of limit holdem with K10 flop 10 9 5 all hearts. River K guy has QJ no heart. Down to 5k20 minutes ago from txt Down to 37k FINALLY on triple draw39 minutes ago from txt Ughhhh AA beat for 10k more. So brutal43 minutes ago from txt I got 53k now. Annoying that I'm still playing PLO sheeshabout 1 hour ago from txt Annoying. Wildman burned up 20k of my chips in plo reraising with KK85about 1 hour ago from txt Bad beat. Just played NLH and PLO and at new table starting with NLH. I don't want to gamble in either game at all.about 1 hour ago from txtTough break Daniel, GG

GO DOYLE!! BTW it says Dolye on the wsop update site next to his chip stack.

"From the Outhouse to the Penthouse"Omaha-8: Right before the last break, Doyle Brunson was on fumes with only 40,000 in chips. Now, after this latest hand of Omaha 8 or better, he's near the top of the leaderboard. Eric Froehlich raised from early position, Mikael Thuritz called, and Brunson called from the big blind. The flop was . Brunson led out and both Froehlich and Thuritz called. The turn was the . Brunson led again and got two more calls. The river fell the . Brunson bet and again, both Froehlich and Thuritz called. Brunson showed for the straight and both opponents mucked. With no possible low hand on board, Brunson scooped the pot, taking his stack up to 205,000. "From the outhouse to the penthouse, boys" he said as he stacked up his chips.
Brunson Is Oppenheim's Destroyer (Of Worlds) Stud: Doyle Brunson has knocked out David Oppenheim, the latter all-in on fourth but Brunson flipped to make a flush on 7th. Oppenheim's board was no good and he mucked his remaining cards. Brunson up to 290,000.
btw, make that 2nd in chips.

Three TablesOur 24 remaining players have re-drawn for seats on three eight-handed tables. Here's a look at the new lineup.Table 70Seat 1 - Todd BrunsonSeat 2 - Mike WattelSeat 3 - Max PescatoriSeat 4 - Matt HawrilenkoSeat 5 - Mark GregorichSeat 6 - Roman YitzhakiSeat 7 - Brian PowellSeat 8 - Adam FriedmanTable 71Seat 1 - Aurangzeb 'Ozzy 87' SheikhSeat 2 - Michael BingerSeat 3 - Ville WahlbeckSeat 4 - Huck SeedSeat 5 - Soheil ShamseddinSeat 6 - Brian MizokSeat 7 - Eric FroehlichSeat 8 - Vitaly LunkinTable 72Seat 1 - Scott "dorinvandy" DorinSeat 2 - David ChiuSeat 3 - Harris "HarrisMP" PavlouSeat 4 - "Miami" John CernutoSeat 5 - Allie PrescottSeat 6 - James Van AlstyneSeat 7 - Joe SerockSeat 8 - Doyle Brunson

There's now 18 left and both Brunson's are still in it and pretty healthy in chips. Have a father-son combo ever made a final table?