I have a pretty simple question, but I still would like some advice. I have been winning at a .02/.05 consistently now and I find the play at this level very soft and easy. Im able to take advantage of most every situation and make money with every session I play. Should I move up levels even if my bank roll cant mathematically support the next level? I deposited 100$ to play .02/.05$. Thanks for any advice.

If you're making money why change? Players will be better at 05/10 and your bankroll won't support it. I'd give it a shot with 1 buy in, and see where you stand, but grind your way up imo.

move up slowly. don't just be a .02/.05 player. play whatever games are good that your bankroll can support and you can beat. every so often when you're feeling like you're playing exceptionally well take a shot and the next level up for a buyin or two. it will be a slow process but eventually you'll find yourself just playing the bigger game. then you have two limits you can play so you can game select much better.

I never did get the fascination of moving up the ranks early if you are consistantly making coin at one level. If you are making money and are playing well and within the confines of your bankroll, you should stay put. As long as you are making profit at your current level, you will be moving up the ranks in no time. I learned my lesson a long time ago moving up to higher levels too soon -- it led to a lot of headaches and a depleted bankroll. The reason for staying at a level until you hit a certian threshold goes beyond over-extending yourself. If you are moving up, not only have you hit a certian amount in your bankroll to handle swings at a new level, you have also seen a ton of hands at the previous level where you can learn from and have probably gone through swings at that previous level where you can learn how to handle the adversity of the bad end of varience. Just my two cents.