Stars Is Offering Cash For Fpps - Only In May.

Hello Hater <3Firstly, reply to IMs.
Dear Vagina Whisperer,If you would stay on for 30 seconds after messaging me, you might one day get a reply from me.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm hoping is that this is a success and Stars is just trying it out in one market before doing it in others like let's say Canada.
ldszkgnasldgsdngsdjgalso lol at IQ.
Dear Vagina Whisperer,If you would stay on for 30 seconds after messaging me, you might one day get a reply from me.
So damn demanding...put the kettle on and make us a nice cup of tea.
from IQCrashto PokerStars Support <support@pokerstars.com>date Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:19 PMsubject Special Request Dear Pokerstars,I'm writing this email to you in a British accent. Hello mate. I think you're offering a wicked promotion to my chaps across the pond, so I thought I'd offer you the best of both worlds. Now before you tell me to bugger off because I'm a wanker, I'd like to point out that I would happily put in a lot more volume on Stars if I were offered a similar promotion - In fact, I'd play on Pokerstars until I was well knackered. I think you can see how this would work out delightfully for the both of us.I'd also understand it if you wanted to give me this special deal without me telling the other tossers in the states about it - so I assure you, mums the word.I'm going to hit the loo and perhaps shag my girlfriend. I look forward to your response.Cheerios,IQCrash
fyp

Partly referencing this HOF post, in this thread : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/inter...090/index1.html

I am not just annoyed I am furious.Lets look at it in another way.Pokerstars decides to build a new pool next to the old one. The new pool is filled with luxury has whirlpools sauna’s open bar and all you can eat buffet. The old pool well lets just say it’s just a pool. Now pokerstars opens the new pool and only UK swimmers are allowed in the pool. All non UK swimmers have to stay in the old pool.There is nothing wrong with that?Now lets change UK swimmers for white swimmers and All non UK swimmers for afro american swimmers.Do you still think that there is nothing wrong with that?
  • 2 weeks later...

Without trying to annoy the non-UK FCP members I passed the mark for getting silver status for next month today and am well on my way to getting to the Gold level. How is everyone else doing?

Any word on whether we will see another VIP promotion in June? Perhaps a double VIP points week?
They rarely announce things before hand but I think they're doing the 10K points for $160 with no clearance again in June.
Word on the street (2+2) is that theyre changing the FPP cash bonuses so you dont have to earn x amount of VPPs to clear them, they're automatic.
That's pretty useless to most of us. It's really easy to clear the cash bonuses as it is. It's like 350 base FPP to clear the SilverStar $50 bonus. I'm guessing the higher level bonuses scale upwards proportionally to this.
That's pretty useless to most of us. It's really easy to clear the cash bonuses as it is. It's like 350 base FPP to clear the SilverStar $50 bonus. I'm guessing the higher level bonuses scale upwards proportionally to this.
Yea the $4k/28k VPP one is an absolute dick to clear unless you're an extreme volume nutcase. You earn nearly half as many FPPs as you need for the next one whilst clearing it.