The Biatch's Barbershop

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 14 Balance: $700 :(Milwaukee Brewers WIN (1.84) vs Florida MarlinsRisk $200 to win $169.50If I lose this one, it will spell the end of the barbershop. As I likely will take the $500 and shut down business.

Where will we cut our hair and hang out...The meat market is also in financial turmoil..Bahh the economy sucks

I feel absolutely sick about this bet. Absolutely sick about this bet. This is the ultimate contrarian bet imo, lol.a) The Magic dominated game 5 in Boston, yet just had a monumental collapse and lost. All the momentum is now in Boston's favour.B ) Dwight Howard after the game ripped into his coach to say he isn't getting enough touches. c) All the media experts are saying Boston are going to kill Orlando in game 6, yet for some reason the Magic are favoured by 6 points originally, and now 7?d) 73% of the public believe that Boston will not only cover the spread, but they will win outright. e) Van Gundy is irate that Dwight Howard made those comments.f) The media is calling this a Magic Meltdown.g) Boston is 32-0 in game 6's when it is up 3-2. Which means.... yes ALL F*CKING INOrlando Magic (-7.0) [1.86] vs Boston CelticsRisk $869.50 to win $756.12

I feel absolutely sick about this bet. Absolutely sick about this bet. This is the ultimate contrarian bet imo, lol.a) The Magic dominated game 5 in Boston, yet just had a monumental collapse and lost. All the momentum is now in Boston's favour.B ) Dwight Howard after the game ripped into his coach to say he isn't getting enough touches. c) All the media experts are saying Boston are going to kill Orlando in game 6, yet for some reason the Magic are favoured by 6 points originally, and now 7?d) 73% of the public believe that Boston will not only cover the spread, but they will win outright. e) Van Gundy is irate that Dwight Howard made those comments.f) The media is calling this a Magic Meltdown.g) Boston is 32-0 in game 6's when it is up 3-2. Which means.... yes ALL F*CKING INOrlando Magic (-7.0) [1.86] vs Boston CelticsRisk $869.50 to win $756.12
Wow...that is some serious sick action...a $1600 swing..Enough money to feed a small nation in Africa..GO BIATCH

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOW baby..Biatch is the man..Wow if that last second 3 pt hits, Biatch is out $1600SICK SICK ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

P.S. Big props to Ray, Serge, and Arp for sweating this with me
We are here for you buddy..Now lets hope for a jays run for Ray...
In-play bet.Currently down 12 at end of 1st quarterLA Lakers to WIN 1st half (9.00)Risk $25.59 to win $204.72Can you say degen?
its not looking good at this point (down 17 with 5min left), but I really like the payout on that bet. GL!