Ftp Withdraws 10,000

I have tried to withdraw 10k.... I am only allowed via bank transfer (echeck) of 995 a week.... I already did that... FTP seems to only say either that way or click2pay... Someone told me they have wiretransfer... but this option was never told to me by FTP... I just emailed wiretransfer@fulltiltpoker.com.... but I seem to not even be able to select paper check which is 5k max... what is up with this site?Does anyone have any other information... thanks...

This isn't even a big deal. I've cashed out 11k in 3 weeks on FTP via paper checks, i've also done the same on Stars multiple times( OMG BRAG POST! Not really just making a point) so all you need to do is use the paper check option and wait a few weeks, you'll get your money.Worse case scenario, you can have them bank wire you your 10k, you'll have it in 3 days max.GL

This isn't even a big deal. I've cashed out 11k in 3 weeks on FTP via paper checks, i've also done the same on Stars multiple times( OMG BRAG POST! Not really just making a point) so all you need to do is use the paper check option and wait a few weeks, you'll get your money.Worse case scenario, you can have them bank wire you your 10k, you'll have it in 3 days max.GL
This would be nice if the select button was on this option for paper checks.... but its not... i dont understand why... i read that it could be because im from the US but im not sure... yea PS never gave me this issue... but then again I never had to withdraw this amount... i think the mim is 20k for wire... which is ok... I didnt want to withdraw that much... thanks for the advice guys...

I'm not sure why you don't have the paper check option, I would email them and ask because surely in the US you can get them, and they're super fast.FTP also has a do it yourself Wire option for up to $10K that you can request they add to your account so you can just do it yourself, or you can email them for anything over that via bank wire.Mark

lol.
This would be nice if the select button was on this option for paper checks.... but its not... i dont understand why... i read that it could be because im from the US but im not sure... yea PS never gave me this issue... but then again I never had to withdraw this amount... i think the mim is 20k for wire... which is ok... I didnt want to withdraw that much... thanks for the advice guys...
You have to fax them a copy of your drivers license and a utility bill with your address on it, before they'll allow checks.

tbh it's probably better in terms of you not getting audited if you withdraw 1k over and over. it doesn't cost anything--just more of a pain, really, unless you need the 10k really quickly.

Sick brag brah
Sick brag brah
You have to admit, I do brag well.