Accord Or Camry?

Accord. Doesn't everyone know that Camry drivers are the worst drivers out there as a percentage.
Everytime I see some ******* cutting everyone off and going 90-100 down the freeway it is someone in a souped up Honda
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be because it is usually the best selling car in the country meaning there are more of them on the road to begin with. The worst drivers out there are women in minivans and SUV's of anytype. It's really not even up for debate.
Are you trying to use simple logic on me?

Honda. Mine's almost 13 years old, never had any issues with it whatsoever.

Mazda
Sweet, I'm not the only one. Actually, you can't go wrong with either an Accord or a Camry so it will come down to personal preference. I'm sure it would be a nice surprise for Mom, but why not ask her and let her pick?
I'm buying my mom a new car. Planning on getting her a Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry. Those are the two she likes.Anyone have an opinion on either one......
I can advise you on this matter. I have over 25 years of management experience in automotive sales. I have alot of satisfied customers on this site alone! I might not give you the specific model to purchase; I'm more of a "life" coach in this field. I'm a pretty busy successful guy but I will work with you when I can. When I can't you can hang out with all mysatisifed customers to discuss what a wiz bang I am! For something like $2000 which, considering how valuable my time is, is real bargain. Where else can you get a personal highly commended automotive life coach?Don't make the wrong the decision with you mom here, think about it. I don't get into specific details about cars, you can get that anywhere. You need the inside goods to make the right decision. I'll give a small example of what other salesmen won't tellyou. Does your mom still bang in the car? Watch out for that rear-center folding armrest! See, leg room can be very important!For an extra small fee I'll even find the car and haggle the price for you. It's like having Scotty Wynn drunk filling in for you whileyou go pee!Act now and I'll throw in my hand written copy of "Ten Ways to use a truck for all your needs without ever paying for it through test drives."*susidiary of PACTINFO2TECHNOLOLGIES
I can advise you on this matter. I have over 25 years of management experience in automotive sales. I have alot of satisfied customers on this site alone! I might not give you the specific model to purchase; I'm more of a "life" coach in this field. I'm a pretty busy successful guy but I will work with you when I can. When I can't you can hang out with all mysatisifed customers to discuss what a wiz bang I am! For something like $2000 which, considering how valuable my time is, is real bargain. Where else can you get a personal highly commended automotive life coach?Don't make the wrong the decision with you mom here, think about it. I don't get into specific details about cars, you can get that anywhere. You need the inside goods to make the right decision. I'll give a small example of what other salesmen won't tellyou. Does your mom still bang in the car? Watch out for that rear-center folding armrest! See, leg room can be very important!For an extra small fee I'll even find the car and haggle the price for you. It's like having Scotty Wynn drunk filling in for you whileyou go pee!Act now and I'll throw in my hand written copy of "Ten Ways to use a truck for all your needs without ever paying for it through test drives."*susidiary of PACTINFO2TECHNOLOLGIES
I thought it was funny until you discussed sexual acts with my mother in the car. Kind of in poor taste.
I thought it was funny until you discussed sexual acts with my mother in the car. Kind of in poor taste.
Yo mama so fat she sat on a rainbow and Skittles popped out!I'm sorry, was that in poor taste?

Surprised no rant so far about this just being a brag post and it only takes 10 students to pay cash for this car. Also, it's easily Accord, and it's not even close in my opinion. My current Accord is on 130,000 and I have never had one problem.

Yo Mama got an Afro with a chin strapYo Mama got a glass eye with a fish in itYo Mama got a peg leg with a kickstand
Naked on a mountain top, tootin on a flizootRidin on a horse drinking whisky out a bizootShe's got the wings and teeth of an african bat
Surprised no rant so far about this just being a brag post and it only takes 10 students to pay cash for this car. Also, it's easily Accord, and it's not even close in my opinion. My current Accord is on 130,000 and I have never had one problem.
Have you drove a Camry also. How can your opinion be valid if you haven't owned both?Yo momma so fat she sits next to everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrybodyYo momma so fat when she wears a red dress everyone yells HEY KOOL AID!

I had this very same dilemma about a year ago. I bought my mom a Camry. We test drove the Accord, Camry and Altima and out of all of them she preferred the Camry. She has a bad back and she felt most comfortable in the Camry.If you're in LA I know the General Manager at Toyota of Glendora, that's where I got mine from. When I'm in LA I play the $5-$10 NL game with him at the bike.I did a 36 month lease with $1,500 drive off and $249/month with 12k miles per year. This is on the standard Camry, 4Cyl, power windows and doors and power driver seat, Automatic, with CD player and AC.PM me if you want his name and number.

My next car was going to be German but atm I'm thinking I should buy an American car.
German for sure. Great cars.
Pretty sure both Accords and Camrys are built in the US for the US market.
No matter where they are built they still aren't American cars. They can take corners at speeds higher than 30.
I had this very same dilemma about a year ago. I bought my mom a Camry. We test drove the Accord, Camry and Altima and out of all of them she preferred the Camry. She has a bad back and she felt most comfortable in the Camry.If you're in LA I know the General Manager at Toyota of Glendora, that's where I got mine from. When I'm in LA I play the $5-$10 NL game with him at the bike.I did a 36 month lease with $1,500 drive off and $249/month with 12k miles per year. This is on the standard Camry, 4Cyl, power windows and doors and power driver seat, Automatic, with CD player and AC.PM me if you want his name and number.
OH SNAP!!!!if only i needed a new car right nowi will put this post in my eRolodex tho!
OH SNAP!!!!if only i needed a new car right nowi will put this post in my eRolodex tho!
Please don't lease a car. Ever. It's basically like taking a sucker bet. You'll love the rate when you're driving it but when the lease is up guess what you have 0 equity in the car. At least with a new car after the X amount of months you've driven it you can trade it in or sell it and you have equity in it. Leases are the devil.
Please don't lease a car. Ever. It's basically like taking a sucker bet. You'll love the rate when you're driving it but when the lease is up guess what you have 0 equity in the car. At least with a new car after the X amount of months you've driven it you can trade it in or sell it and you have equity in it. Leases are the devil.
i agree

I'm with Accords.I've driven 3 in my short driving history, never had a major problem yet. I just bought my own 2000 Accord last October and have no issues over 13k KMs aside from having to replace my clutch.

Have you drove a Camry also. How can your opinion be valid if you haven't owned both?Yo momma so fat she sits next to everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrybodyYo momma so fat when she wears a red dress everyone yells HEY KOOL AID!
For the same reason I know that I would not enjoy having sex with a man. It wouldn't be much different than a woman, except for it's a man. I know I would not like that, no matter how awesome my gay friends say it would be when I am drunk and naked in dark rooms with them. No means no. Plus, my sister in law had one and it sucked.
Unless you want a brand new car every few years with no hassle, want cheap payments, and the car under warranty 100% of the time. Obviously leases aren't for everyone, but they do the trick for some.You're right though, anymore Toyota and Honda resales are so good you can get equity on them. Ever considered a Nissan? Loved my 200SX back in the day, and the new Maximas and 2 door Altimas look pretty sweet imo.