Wish Me Luck

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose, I got confused when you said it started it when you were 36, don't answer this if you don't want to but how old are you?
lol will be 50 yrs young this year in the late Fall
Good luck Rose!
thx Timwakefieldlooks like I am not the only one who needs to lighten up a bit getsprung, it was cute and funnyand I did miss your pic too it was kinda of skinny like I am hoping for a year from now to be as skinny as you.

wow, got weighted in today now down 32 lbs since my surgery weeeeeeeeeeee and it's only been 9 days.

wow, got weighted in today now down 32 lbs since my surgery weeeeeeeeeeee and it's only been 9 days.
Suited just pm'd me, because I think he's a little shy to ask for himself... he wants you to pm him some bikini pics.I'm just the messenger, thx.

Rose,My wife had gastric bypas almost 2 years ago. Don't lose too much to fast it is unhealthy. Also, don't get depressed when you lose some weight and then plateau for a while. The losses will start again. Good luck and the most important thing is to listen to your doctor. ( My wife is a pharmacist so I know that sometimes a little medical knowledge can be a bit dangerous )

Suited just pm'd me, because I think he's a little shy to ask for himself... he wants you to pm him some bikini pics.I'm just the messenger, thx.
your so full of itno bikini pic's till next year if everIf I get down next May to the size Iam hoping I will wear the hottest dress to the WSOP 2010 meet up and you guys can take all the pic's you want lol
your so full of itno bikini pic's till next year if everIf I get down next May to the size Iam hoping I will wear the hottest dress to the WSOP 2010 meet up and you guys can take all the pic's you want lol
FCP train imo
FCP train imo
never mind you no show , you won't show up in 2010 either
never mind you no show , you won't show up in 2010 either
summer is really busy for me so if its Junish your probally right. Why oh why cant there be a FCP Vegas trip in Oct-April??? I havent had a week off in Summer since high school.
weeeeeeeee
:club: Vt

small update from Doc's visit todaythings are on a little set back, losing too much weight too fast. Blood pressure running too low right now. Been a bit unsteady on my feet. Pushing the walking but my balance is off. bloodwork is not the greatest my electrolytes are a little out of whack. K+ levels are concerning my doc's as are my CK levels. Will know more tomorrow. Looks like Vegas and WSOP are out for me.

small update from Doc's visit todaythings are on a little set back, losing too much weight too fast. Blood pressure running too low right now. Been a bit unsteady on my feet. Pushing the walking but my balance is off. bloodwork is not the greatest my electrolytes are a little out of whack. K+ levels are concerning my doc's as are my CK levels. Will know more tomorrow. Looks like Vegas and WSOP are out for me.
Take care of yourself Rose! Take it easy.

got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon. My blood work was totally out of wack. My doctor stated I was dehydrated which I thought was funny considering I drank at least 3 gallons of fluids a day. My heart was acting up due to low levels of Calicum and Potassium. So Tuesday and Wednesday I was setting the alarms off on the cardiac monitors like crazy. It's a wonder why I was passing out like I did. Any ways they changed my diet around, as well doubled my Vitamins and Calicum intake. I lost a total of 47 lbs in 2 weeks which freaked them out a bit. In total weight lost since May/08 I lost 117 lbs. Like I said above they changed my diet increase my protein and my fluid amount, to slow down the weight loss a bit. She took me off all my heart drugs and my diabetic pills stating I don't need them any more. So today I feel more steadier on my feet and have a bit more energy. Starting my weights work out again and a small walk. More bloodwork and another cardiogram for next week. At least I feel more better today than I have in the last week

weekly weigh in today down another 3 lbs from Friday total lost 120 weeeeeeeeee

This is why we had a whole thread about who is called suited!!for just this reason!
Suited Kurt just pm'd me, because I think he's a little shy to ask for himself... he wants you to pm him some bikini pics.I'm just the messenger, thx.
FYP
This is why we had a whole thread about who is called suited!!for just this reason!
Your Welcome

I am feeling great started my 2 mile walk again, with the weights work out. It was 80 degree's here today. No bikini pic's until next year lol. Kurt did you say you were going to start your diet :ts and do I get to see you in your g string 1st. :club: sorry couldn't help that one.chrozzo no more pic's of food lol just protein shakes, cottage cheese and yogurt. 3 more weeks and I might have 2 oz of a rare steak weeeeeee.

Well earlier Saturday afternoon I went shopping for new clothes considering all my other clothes are now way too big on me. I am now down 4 sizes weeeeeeeeeeeee. what a difference. It totally blew my mind. I knew I lost weight but was shocked that I dropped that many sizes. In jeans I dropped even more like 5 sizes. wtg me :club::ts:4h