Please Help Me Avoid Eviction If You're In The La Area

Hey all, I will get evicted tonight if I don't pay my rent. I was supposed to get a check today but it didn't show up. I have Stars money and would appreciate anyone in the Los Angeles area cashing out $350...yes tree fitty... for me. I will meet you wherever you choose, bring my laptop, transfer the funds to your stars account, wait till you verified your account, etc. This is my only hope... please don't make me move into my car.Please PM me.Much appreciated.

Oh god...it's April 1st...didn't even think about that. No, it's not a joke...would be the lamest April 1st joke ever.
I would seek other options than an internet forum, seriously. I wish the best for you, hope you get it paid.

OP, I'm not trying to pile on, you've been around awhile.Care to explain why you're on a forum begging for this at the last hour? What happened or didn't happen that made you wait until the last possible minute?Have there already been eviction hearings and such? No three or seven day notice?Just curious.

Eviction proceedings in CA take quite a while before resulting in removal. Have you already received your pay rent or quit notice? At the end of the three days following that notice, the landlord has to go to court to get you removed.

Jeep, 1st off, I'm not begging. I want to make a simple trade. Where are the "how to get money on Stars" people when you need them? As I said, was supposed to get check today, and I would only do this as a last resort... oh well, it was worth a try. my Caddi is pretty comfy :club:

Jeep, 1st off, I'm not begging. I want to make a simple trade. Where are the "how to get money on Stars" people when you need them? As I said, was supposed to get check today, and I would only do this as a last resort... oh well, it was worth a try. my Caddi is pretty comfy :club:
Bragging about owning a caddilac, while needing help to avoid eviction.[X] FAILMaking a checkbox about someone failing.[X] GAY
Don't think I'm giving you a hard time, I am just trying to see if this is the 'final straw' so to speak. Like someone said, usually these things take weeks.Good luck bro.

swallow your pride, then someone's schlong.ching: Three fiddy in your pocket. actually, you'll probably have to swallow seven of them, but still, small price to pay for a roof over your head. Unless they are black, then it will be a long price to pay.

swallow your pride, then someone's schlong.ching: Three fiddy in your pocket. actually, you'll probably have to swallow seven of them, but still, small price to pay for a roof over your head. Unless they are black, then it will be a long price to pay.
lol, that's funny on like..7 different levels