I've tried Debit Card and E-Checks on both Stars and Tilt and I can't seem to get them to work... Would anyone know what the problem could be?
best bet is to email the support at those sites.
I think someone e-mailed this link to all of the poker sites.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&hl=scammer
it was $15.... like the guy said i was underage during the stake and wasn't able to get money online... I'm now 18 years old and I'm going to pay the guy when I deposit.. and again like the guy said i'm probably not trying to scam him... read the whole thing... you dont see me trying to hide from this forum? im gonna pay the guy
it was $15.... like the guy said i was underage during the stake and wasn't able to get money online... I'm now 18 years old and I'm going to pay the guy when I deposit.. and again like the guy said i'm probably not trying to scam him... read the whole thing... you dont see me trying to hide from this forum? im gonna pay the guy
Get him to post AFTER you pay him and then we will believe you.
I don't care what you guys think... This is a joke of a forum as far as getting better at poker. I'm going to pay him... I just asked a simple question.
So you think bashing the forum will help get you an answer? Good thinking and I gave you a simple answer.