Double Or Nothing, Catch The Bluff?

Comments on all streets welcome. Turn bet may be a check but I was not sure where I was at so I wanted to stay aggressive. At micro limits you can get a lot of folds with the turn bullet.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.10 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (10 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP3 (t1480)CO (t1630)Button (t1470)SB (t1480)BB (t1500)Hero (UTG) (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)UTG+2 (t1500)MP1 (t1480)MP2 (t1460)Hero's M: 50.00Preflop: Hero is UTG with 10 :3h, 10 :club:Hero bets t60, 3 folds, MP2 calls t60, 5 foldsFlop: (t150) 7 :4h, 4 :qh, K :5c(2 players)Hero bets t80, MP2 calls t80Turn: (t310) 6 :ts(2 players)Hero bets t220, MP2 raises to t860, Hero foldsTotal pot: t750

Turn can be a check or a bet. Villain has a flush draw pretty regularly here and you generally want him to draw at the right price. I don't see anything wrong here. The times that this works will make up for the 300 you lost over time.

I think a fold it too nitty even for UTG, I can understand the limp though. I tend to give a little action early to try and get a quick double up so that the endgame is much easier to play.

What's everyone's range UTG pre in a DoN?
I've played over 1K DON's and played every level so I feel like i can address this question fairly wellPF i like the raise with 10's. Limping is fine too given the position but i prefer to thin thin the field and keep more rag hands out.The cbet on the flop is fine but definitely do not like the call.I think your bet on the turn is marginal. I'd like it better without the K on the flop and I understand your line given the flush draw out there, but stack protection is vital in these DON's and since he has position he can blow you off the hand with a K or a draw or air and you basically have to fold. Thus, I prefer to shut it down on the turn, hope he gives you a free one if he's drawing and fold to anything but a really small bet. Once you become the short stack you become the target and players feel more free to abuse you, especially in the blinds. Sucks but i think check/fold on the turn is the best play.
I think a fold it too nitty even for UTG, I can understand the limp though. I tend to give a little action early to try and get a quick double up so that the endgame is much easier to play.
Folding 10's is def. nitty unless you really feel uncomfortable playing post flop in these. If you are really worried about the hand value/getting raised/playing it oop then you can simply limp and fold in the face of a lot action behind. I am in there with 10's lev1 almost all the time though for sure.

I'd probably limp it utg because I've found that play tends to be tighter and more passive in the learly levels of DoNs as compared to regular STTs. Raising will put you in a tough spot postflop. Conserving chips in the early stages is more important here than in regular STTs.

Does the level of competition matter in the case of UTG ranges, or even ranges in general? I believe I am better than the vast majority of people playing in the 1.10 DoN's. Therefore I want to give myself the opportunity to outplay them even OOP. If I was stake to a higher level this is almost definitely a limp instead.

Does the level of competition matter in the case of UTG ranges, or even ranges in general? I believe I am better than the vast majority of people playing in the 1.10 DoN's. Therefore I want to give myself the opportunity to outplay them even OOP. If I was stake to a higher level this is almost definitely a limp instead.
If you feel you have a big edge over the competition then i believe raising is certainly a better option. You're looking for every opportunity to double up early and therefore should not be concerned about building a bigger pot if you feel like you can play postflop effectively. I will say that I am rarely trying to pick off bluffs in this format. Usually i am trying to play my big hands fast and get paid. So many people play so bad in these that its better to conserve chips early in marginal spots to make sure you have as much as possible to double up with, because someone WILL eventually double you up with your big hands.My experience is that from the $1 level up to the $20 level, the level of competition is equally donkish. And they're not much better at the $50's either.