tuan le on cardplayer

i got all these trains ....i can't carry them.....where are you located? right by the allnight deli.....i wanna play you my rap record......bammmmm......i got all this gumby gold....

Who the hell said anything about Gus Hansen you F'n retard
I'd call you a half-whit, but that may be insulting to half-whits.Gus Hansen and Tuan Le play the same style. They're both very, very aggressive and doucheclowns who only watch them on television think they just get lucky, ignoring the fact that it's skill that got them there in the first place.

I think Tuan Le is the Asian version of Corky from "Life Goes On"LOL

the above post is hilariousAnd as for custom:like i said sh!tstain your comment made no sense. I gave Tuan Le a nickname cuz hes wild and asian, and you compared it to Gus hansen who is wild and NOT asian.Stop trying to flame people and you will realize your own stupidity.

the above post is hilariousAnd as for custom:like i said sh!tstain your comment made no sense. I gave Tuan Le a nickname cuz hes wild and asian, and you compared it to Gus hansen who is wild and NOT asian.Stop trying to flame people and you will realize your own stupidity.
guess what. you're an idiot.

Please don't compare Tuan Le to Gus Hansen....please don't.Their styles are not even close to being the same.Gus Hansen is very similar to Phil Hellmuth...Gus pushes small edges, and prices weak players into pots with him....Tuan Le IMO has to be good because of his results.....but it is said by more than a few pros that the guy blows.

Please don't compare Tuan Le to Gus Hansen....please don't.Their styles are not even close to being the same.Gus Hansen is very similar to Phil Hellmuth...Gus pushes small edges, and prices weak players into pots with him....Tuan Le IMO has to be good because of his results.....but it is said by more than a few pros that the guy blows.
I'd believe that... I bet most pros would sell their left nut to get into a game against Tuan...