Omg...this Is Funny

Hilarious! The amateur sketch is lol!Video is packed full of wtf moments! :club:

Hilarious! The amateur sketch is lol!Video is packed full of wtf moments! :club:
lol i live an hour away from there and when that was going on a bunch of us drove down there to check it out. this may come as a shock but it turned out to be a huge letdown

My favourite bit is from the guy with the "special lepreachaun flute" which has been (think about this) "passed down from thousands of years ago, from my great-great-grandfather, who was Irish"

my favorite was definately the guy near the end that is going to uproot the tree because "that were the golds at" followed closely by the amateur sketch

fyp
QFTthe "could be a crackhead comment" is by far the winnginest part of the videothis is pretty old with with at least 3 different topics about it in OT plus numerous rap videos made on youtube
amusing every time though
QFTthe "could be a crackhead comment" is by far the winnginest part of the videothis is pretty old with with at least 3 different topics about it in OT plus numerous rap videos made on youtube
amusing every time though
now that is what i needed to make my day complete. tyvm