Hapy St Patricks Day!

The Irishman's WishAn Irishman is sitting at the end of a bar. He sees a lamp at the end of the table. He walks down to it and rubs it. Out pops a genie. It says, "I will give you three wishes."The man thinks awhile. Finally he says, "I want a beer that never is empty."With that, the genie makes a poof sound and on the bar is a bottle of beer. The Irishman starts drinking it and right before it is gone, it starts to refill. The genie asks about his next two wishes.The man says, "I want two more of these."

got this from fluff's facebook , just awesome

got this from fluff's facebook , just awesome
I think what you meant to say was that it's really terrible, and a horrible attempt by Americans to somehow re-create an Irish 'Pogues' type song, really really badly.
I think what you meant to say was that it's really terrible, and a horrible attempt by Americans to somehow re-create an Irish 'Pogues' type song, really really badly.
you mean the Drop Kick Murphy's right?
James sweety where's your humorit's more chrozzo's song lol
whoa that is way to coherent. I gotta say I am a little dissapointed in you right now :club:
hey your distrubing our drink together

I worked. We were busy as heck. $2 green beer and $3 guiness. I made a billion nasty green beers by people who are titilated with the thought of drinking a COLORED beer omg omg omg omg. And a billion Irish car bombs which are the alcoholics chocolate. Sadly no drinking for me because we aren't allowed to drink anything while we are behind the bar. Nazi's!

I worked. We were busy as heck. $2 green beer and $3 guiness. I made a billion nasty green beers by people who are titilated with the thought of drinking a COLORED beer omg omg omg omg. And a billion Irish car bombs which are the alcoholics chocolate. Sadly no drinking for me because we aren't allowed to drink anything while we are behind the bar. Nazi's!
lol yah, Nazi´s! well hopefully you at least made some good tips!
Serious question...What is your favorite mixed drink that you make and what is the recipe?

hmm let me think about it actually. i dont really drink mixed liquor drinks. I drink glenfiddich and water haha. I make a ton of shots... applesauce is good... its 1 ounce goldslager 1 ounce apple pucker and a splash of pineapple juice. yum yum yum. i make a lot of martinis as well... orange dreamcicle is awesome is you like sweet stuff. 1 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka 1/2 ounce triple sec add lime juice, cream, and simple syrup. Shake everything. YUM!