Calling Vbnautilus

i challenge you to a debate. i'm sure you understand that this is done in the interest of fun sport. i'm sure there will be no winner, but the journey will be the reward.if you accept please select one of the following sides for me to take while you would take the counter.1) jesus was the son of god.2) muhammad was the prophet3) obama is the anti-christ.4) the old-testament is correct.5) what you call religion is more correct than what you call science.any other posters in this thread will be respectfully ignored by me.EDIT 4-1-11: I never believed Obama was the anti-christ, but I was willing to play word games. Also, in this thread, I have done a horrible deed by attempting to rename God.

i challenge you to a debate. i'm sure you understand that this is done in the interest of fun sport. i'm sure there will be no winner, but the journey will be the reward.if you accept please select one of the following sides for me to take while you would take the counter.1) jesus was the son of god.2) muhammad was the prophet3) obama is the anti-christ.4) the old-testament is correct.5) what you call religion is more correct than what you call science.any other posters in this thread will be respectfully ignored by me.
I accept!!I think whichever one I pick its going to have to be clarified quite a bit what exactly you are defending. Do you automatically take the side of the issue that is stated there or will I be arguing that jesus was the son of god? They all look equally juicy, I can't decide.... hmmm.. ok, I guess let's go with #1?
ok, I guess let's go with #1?
i luv it. so i get jesus was the son of god. do you want there is no god, there is no jesus, or jesus wasn't the son of god?edit: actually, you should take all three.i'm a bit tired tonight so i'll have to make my opening statements tomorrow. (sick leveling game)
i luv it. so i get jesus was the son of god. do you want there is no god, there is no jesus, or jesus wasn't the son of god?edit: actually, you should take all three.i'm a bit tired tonight so i'll have to make my opening statements tomorrow. (sick leveling game)
Yeah I guess one of each of those leads to the other, so they are a package. Let the games begin!
any other posters in this thread will be respectfully ignored by me.
I'm just posting so I can finally get some respect around here.Ok, carry on, looking forward to reading this.
Yeah I guess one of each of those leads to the other, so they are a package. Let the games begin!
first i'd like to factor out the letters "g" "o" and "d" and replace them with "p" "i" and "p."so if x= godand y= pipa+b = xa+b = yx = ygod = pipaccording to m-w.com, pip is defined as 1capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe bChristian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality3: a person or thing of supreme value4: a powerful ruler
first i'd like to factor out the letters "g" "o" and "d" and replace them with "p" "i" and "p."so if x= godand y= pipa+b = xa+b = yx = ygod = pipaccording to m-w.com, pip is defined as 1capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe bChristian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality3: a person or thing of supreme value4: a powerful ruler
I think what you have proven here is that god is one of the backup singers for Gladys Knight. Since the Pips came into existence in 1959, and the Universe came into existence thirteen billion years before that, none of the Pips could possibly be god.
I think what you have proven here is that god is one of the backup singers for Gladys Knight. Since the Pips came into existence in 1959, and the Universe came into existence thirteen billion years before that, none of the Pips could possibly be god.
i gotta run to santa cruz today, i'll be back later tonight.
according to m-w.com, pip is defined as 1capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe bChristian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality3: a person or thing of supreme value4: a powerful ruler
round2z.jpground2d.jpg

the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe if pip is the creator and ruler of the universe, then couldn't all creations be viewed as offspring?

the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe if pip is the creator and ruler of the universe, then couldn't all creations be viewed as offspring?
...and we have a winner. Which debate is next?
is pip A ) separate from the universe or B ) one and the same as the universe? if B, then the answer is no since pip cannot be the offspring of itself. if A, then if it is not in the universe what is it in since 'universe' refers to everything?