Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

Why hasn't Danny accepted the trade I leaked?
DOH....speaking of bad trades, that reminds me, I was supposed to send Steve on offer for Bryan Little when I got home at 5am.Danny probably thinks its way too close to call.......and wants to give you more.
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time too. Thanks for letting us know Chris. Any idea who would be #'s 14 and 15 on the autographed alumni jersey I won in the sit n go? Yes, brag post.
http://www.sihrhockey.org/public_nhl_jerse...?num=15&t=0Looks like 15 could be either Jack Valiquette or Chris Kontos or Lou Franceschetti, and 14 is Ryan VandenBussche or Mike Pelyk or Chris Kontos (how many #'s did this guy wear?)
Nothing like quality degenerate time!edit: Im watching the Det-Ana game and its really hard to do without a prop bet. I keep trying to guess the next faceoff circle.
Made a $5 bet with Liz on what side the puck will be at the end of the 2nd period. Next we will make bets on Amazing Race.
The prop betting last (Saturday) night was pretty sick. I was with you guys for 7 hours, and not 5minutes of it was spent without either some bet on a hockey play (next faceoff/penalty/last digit on clock at next whistle) or poker the last 2 hours. Loved it! Nothing like quality degenerate time!edit: Im watching the Det-Ana game and its really hard to do without a prop bet. I keep trying to guess the next faceoff circle.
Looool that was so awesome!
A little trivia for you. The Harbour Sports Grill is owned by Howie Goldfarb who finished 2nd in the WSOP Main Event. Every time that I've gone there before Raptor games he's been there and seems very hands on.
I wonder if that was the guy that played pseudo bouncer and stayed within arms length of Ray+Steve when they accosted Milbury like teenage boys hitting on Pamela Anderson.

There is only one thing I want to know about the weekend. How is it possible that noone in our group had the guts to make a move on Katie.Jeez. I wish I was 25 again.

My pictures are way too big (and since I am computer idiot) I put them in my signature (photobucket) and hopefully it works. The day started by me leaving work a bit early and driving 10 mins near the Westin. I then walk over to the HOF and saw Serge walking aimlessly with a bunch of degenerates. You know Serge could have taken you up to Boystown to meet Pezeveng? I did show them the way to go since I worked in this area for 2 years. In the pictures you will see our beloved Sbriand next to Eddie Shack (did he really say that to the dealer?). Also Mrs. Ajs510 was next to Sbriand but did not want to be in the picture (not sure why?). My buddy that came with me is also at the table and on the Stanley Cup picture with me. For Serge I took a picture of the last Cup win for the Leafs (we are on the right track and we will see one soon).It was a honour to sit and waste 2 hours of my life next to Troyomac. I have to say though we did get the hotest dealer that night. Her name was Brittany and all she gave me was crap cards. I also got a tap on my shoulder from Biatch to tell me that he just knocked out Primeau (thank god I got his auto on a Flyer puck already). I got another tap on my shoulder by Gruven so that he can tell someone to wave his Stanley Cup ring (as I stated earlier a Leaf Stanley Cup will happen in my lifetime). After that I just got dead cards all night. I wanted to last until the add on but pezeveng knocked me out with QJ against my 5s (best hand of the night). So I called it a night and tried my luck at the silent auctions. Won a couple and lost the one I wanted so it was not that bad I guess. Watch some hockey and hit some pucks. Troyomac was making some crazy bet with some stranger and then got some of his money back (not sure what was going on). Then Zach kept looking at some chick with legs and not caring that her boyfriend was 2 inches away from her.After that it was off to the SnG and see Biatch biatch Mrs. Ajs510 and then taking out a couple of other players. I do believe that when Gruven made that bet, it was your downfall. You were jinxed. It was nice to see MapleLeafs win the SnG and get the jersey.It was also awesome to see TulaneFlyer go deep. I wanted to see him win a couple of hands so that the FCPers could cheer. It would have rocked the HOF.Very good night and unfortunately I had to cut my night short due to kid commitments. If something like that comes along again in the future I am definitely in and deadly at prop bets. And yes to be 25 again!!!!!!!!!http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k423/babying_bucket/

Then Zach kept looking at some chick with legs and not caring that her boyfriend was 2 inches away from her.
Interesting... I have no recollection of the event in question.
There is only one thing I want to know about the weekend. How is it possible that noone in our group had the guts to make a move on Katie.Jeez. I wish I was 25 again.
I must be the only one who didn't think she was all that hot. Of course, I had just waded through an entire crowd of beauty pageant contestants not two hours before meeting her, so that could be it. That, and she wouldn't give me any more shots.
I must be the only one who didn't think she was all that hot. Of course, I had just waded through an entire crowd of beauty pageant contestants not two hours before meeting her, so that could be it. That, and she wouldn't give me any more shots.
I would give Katie an 8.As far as the asian girl, I would give her a 9+. She was soooooooooooooooooo my type
It figures. The only one who remotely had a chance was the one who had no clue.
I still don't know who this is. Regardless though, I think my chances would be like 0.0000000000000001%
I would give Katie an 8.As far as the asian girl, I would give her a 9+. She was soooooooooooooooooo my type
Katie's scores:Looks- 8.5Personality- 6Waitress Skills- 4More importantly, by the time I got there, she was already losing it. She had NO idea what 90% of the shots we were ordering were. Asian girl? The one from the tourney. Met her, her name's Emily. Nice girl, great legs. (thats all I got for that)
Katie's scores:Looks- 8.5Personality- 6Waitress Skills- 4More importantly, by the time I got there, she was already losing it. She had NO idea what 90% of the shots we were ordering were. Asian girl? The one from the tourney. Met her, her name's Emily. Nice girl, great legs. (thats all I got for that)
I would drop Katie's looks to a strong 7 and the personality to a 5, waitress skillz are dead on, she was pretty bad. Your only customers on a slow night and we're having to look for you to get more drinks? That doesn't fly.
I would drop Katie's looks to a strong 7 and the personality to a 5, waitress skillz are dead on, she was pretty bad. Your only customers on a slow night and we're having to look for you to get more drinks? That doesn't fly.
We needed more drinks? lol Wow, I never stopped drinking, or so it felt like. Too bad Eddie Shack wasn't at the bar with us, he would have propositioned her everytime she came to the table.

So is the FCHL down for everyone or just me? I want to go tell DannyG no to his request for a lot of cap in which by the end he goes on a tangent about how everyone this off season is undervaluing picks but he won't.

No. Tiny, cute as hell asian girl at the sports bar. She helped with the drinks early on. Not sure she was around when you got there, ARP.
Adam, you had your back to her a lot, but when Katie smiled (not often enough), she was HOT
We needed more drinks? lol Wow, I never stopped drinking, or so it felt like. Too bad Eddie Shack wasn't at the bar with us, he would have propositioned her everytime she came to the table.
I was almost always empty for 5-10 minutes before getting a new drink.
So is the FCHL down for everyone or just me? I want to go tell DannyG no to his request for a lot of cap in which by the end he goes on a tangent about how everyone this off season is undervaluing picks but he won't.
Yeah, I got on this morning but it's been down for about an hour now. *Edit* I guess it's back now.
Adam, you had your back to her a lot, but when Katie smiled (not often enough), she was HOT
That could be it, she always just looked annoyed/bored, I never saw her smile once.