Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

I'm past my expiration date on that, haven't had any fast food in a couple months now. Ever since I came back on days from my overnight shift. I ate so much McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King and Wendy's over the past year and a half that I really don't even miss it either. When you're driving to work at 11 at night or taking lunch at 3am, there's literally nothing else to eat.
I know what you mean, Iam stuck in an amusement park from June 1 till Sept 6 my options are bring my own food never happens or eat at the park. The only real option there is a slice of pizza so I eat pizza everyday for 100 days straight. I think I have about 200 slices through the whole summer, funny thing is I lost over 30lbs last summer so it can't be that bad.On the same amusement park topic, we maybe getting our third store in there this summer.
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 of us playing in this so far, including Papa Brent and Mrs Adam.Chances are very likely that a couple of us will end up at the same table..Dream matchup...Zach to my right and Mark Messier to my left.Ill come over the top of Zach EVERY time he raises and the Moose will cold call with AJ offsuit everytime ..Ill out play Zach by bluffing and check raising the moose..

Serge, you will be playing on table 21. Ladies restroom, second floor. And just an FYI..... for a charity donkfest, I actually have worked out a pretty good structure. 18 minute rounds to the first break, with a starting stack of 2500 and 25/25 blinds. So if you get knocked out in the first hour, it's because you suck. ALSO... I propose this: rather than money for a last longer, how about a proper humiliation? Say, having to sing your national anthem if you're the first to get eliminated. Right then and there. Standing on your chair. At the poker table. that's worth waaaayyyyy more than $20, IMO

Serge, you will be playing on table 21. Ladies restroom, second floor. And just an FYI..... for a charity donkfest, I actually have worked out a pretty good structure. 18 minute rounds to the first break, with a starting stack of 2500 and 25/25 blinds. So if you get knocked out in the first hour, it's because you suck. ALSO... I propose this: rather than money for a last longer, how about a proper humiliation? Say, having to sing your national anthem if you're the first to get eliminated. Right then and there. Standing on your chair. At the poker table. that's worth waaaayyyyy more than $20, IMO
Can I sing the Armenian national anthem? That ought to be so painful to listen to, they'll be blaming you for bringing me. Serge, Sev.....can I count on some backup? (i dont really know the song, but i think i can hummm it. lol)
Damn! I was hoping for that table :(And, there is 0% chance of me standing on my chair and singing, no matter how drunk I am.
Serge, you will be playing on table 21. Ladies restroom, second floor.I like the Ladies Restroom..NICEALSO... I propose this: rather than money for a last longer, how about a proper humiliation? Say, having to sing your national anthem if you're the first to get eliminated. Right then and there. Standing on your chair. At the poker table. that's worth waaaayyyyy more than $20, IMO
I would totally do this, if everyone is up for it.
Can I sing the Armenian national anthem? That ought to be so painful to listen to, they'll be blaming you for bringing me.Serge, Sev.....can I count on some backup? (i dont really know the song, but i think i can hummm it. lol)
Mer Hayrenik..I know the whole song
I bet $20 Serge doesn't play a hand in the first hour.
Bet?
Damn! I was hoping for that table :ts And, there is 0% chance of me standing on my chair and singing, no matter how drunk I am.
you dress up as a woman but you wont sing the national anthem?? :club: or are those pics I have seen photoshopped...?
Don't do it. Get a base card and puck instead.
No way...I have no intention of ever trying to sell it so I'm getting it signed for myself.
If Messier confirms I am bringing his rookie card for him to sign. :club:
My old man passed an old Canadian $1 bill down to me not long ago. I'm such a bad son, I forget the entire story, but his father got Bobby Orr's signature (God, I'm terrible, it was him or Howe), and then passed it on to my Dad, who carried it with him every day of his life. He ran into Wayne Gretzky in Vegas and got him to sign it, and then golfed in a charity tournament with Marcel Dionne and got him to sign it.I'm thinking that the 2nd leading scorer of all-time would be a good addition to that bill.
My old man passed an old Canadian $1 bill down to me not long ago. I'm such a bad son, I forget the entire story, but his father got Bobby Orr's signature (God, I'm terrible, it was him or Howe), and then passed it on to my Dad, who carried it with him every day of his life. He ran into Wayne Gretzky in Vegas and got him to sign it, and then golfed in a charity tournament with Marcel Dionne and got him to sign it.I'm thinking that the 2nd leading scorer of all-time would be a good addition to that bill.
Now that I would get signed. I did get Dale Hawerchuk to sign his rookie card.
Now that I would get signed. I did get Dale Hawerchuk to sign his rookie card.
I think the bill is back home in Thunder Bay, but luckily, I will be back there before the tournament.On an unrelated note, does anyone know if it's possible to have an unwanted signature, um, removed from a bill, without ruining it?He made a terrible terrible mistake at one point, and there's a non-hockey player, and basically a non-notable person who signed it, and getting it removed would make that bill perfect again.
My old man passed an old Canadian $1 bill down to me not long ago. I'm such a bad son
I so thought you were going to follow this up with "I spent it on beer yesterday"
I think the bill is back home in Thunder Bay, but luckily, I will be back there before the tournament.On an unrelated note, does anyone know if it's possible to have an unwanted signature, um, removed from a bill, without ruining it?He made a terrible terrible mistake at one point, and there's a non-hockey player, and basically a non-notable person who signed it, and getting it removed would make that bill perfect again.
OJ??
OJ??
I'm thinking Urkel.It's possible to have the ink stripped off, but you'd really need to take it to an art restoration expert and it would probably cost quite a lot.