The Fail Thread

FWIW, the bowling one is also fake. He did it on purpose. You can see he tipped off the cameraman, he rushes up behind him to get a shot.
Yeah that was Mike Machuga and it was called the Machuga Flop. He won his first title so on his last ball after he had it locked up, he did his flop. It doesn't count as a foul because he didn't release the ball. I have a buddy who did this in my league and he got on America's Funniest Home Videos./bowling rant

Too soon?It’s been said that the best way to leave the mortal earth is to die while doing what you love. Well, I never met anyone that loved falling on his head from 30 feet in a failed motocross stunt in Costa Rica, but I don’t get out much.Noted motocross star and X Games gold-medalist Jeremy Lusk died in a bed at Calderon Hospital in San Jose, Costa Rica on Monday. He was surrounded at his bedside by his parents, his wife, their parents, and many of his fellow riders.He was 24. video

Too soon?It's been said that the best way to leave the mortal earth is to die while doing what you love. Well, I never met anyone that loved falling on his head from 30 feet in a failed motocross stunt in Costa Rica, but I don't get out much.Noted motocross star and X Games gold-medalist Jeremy Lusk died in a bed at Calderon Hospital in San Jose, Costa Rica on Monday. He was surrounded at his bedside by his parents, his wife, their parents, and many of his fellow riders.He was 24. video
damn it! always a day l8 and a dollar short.......video removed
Verizon Math
C: Do you recognize that there is a difference between one dollar and one cent?V: YesC: Do you recognize that there is a difference between a half a dollar and half a cent?V: YesC: Do you therefore recognize that there is a difference between .002 dollars and .002 cents?V: No[later]V: It's obviously a difference of opinion.Classic.
C: Do you recognize that there is a difference between one dollar and one cent?V: YesC: Do you recognize that there is a difference between a half a dollar and half a cent?V: YesC: Do you therefore recognize that there is a difference between .002 dollars and .002 cents?V: No[later]V: It's obviously a difference of opinion.Classic.
It's a difference of two tenths of a cent, right???blond-emo-hair.jpg