• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: dolfan, James D, Giggidy, aucuI feel that we're sharing a moment here...Just the four of us, sitting here, in a thread entitled 'Boobs'High five!!!

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: dolfan, James D, Giggidy, aucuI feel that we're sharing a moment here...Just the four of us, sitting here, in a thread entitled 'Boobs'High five!!!
It's been pissing me off all day, because I'm at work and the NSFW video made me think, "I wonder if it's just the chick from Total Recall....but that's obviously fake so why would there be a debate about it being fake...wait, somebody just said Total Recall...then somebody said something about that chick that was married to the guy from Full House..."It's been a confusing day.
Why do people keep posting so many words. The subject of this thread is not "Sentences"
good point.sexy_cleavage_big_boobs.jpg495-i-have-huge-boobs.jpgbig-boobs-asian-pantyhose-girl.jpgand for you weird soccer-loving people:523-soccer-boobs.jpg
I like big boobs as much as the next guy, but I also sometimes like very flat-chested girls... does that make me gay in any way?
not if you check id.JailbaitMotivation.jpgjailbait203sf7.jpgjailbait3hr8.jpgJailbait5.jpgjailbait2.jpgjailbait-1.jpg
good point.big-boobs-asian-pantyhose-girl.jpg
Is it just me or does it seem weird to see huge boobies on asians?I mean a handful yes I can deal with it and it seems reasonable, but a whole basketful just doesn't seem right to me.