Flippety Flop Decision

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($12.30)SB ($10.20)BB ($7.35)UTG ($17.45)Hero (UTG+1) ($20.65)MP1 ($5.80)MP2 ($7)CO ($2)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 10diamond.gif, 8diamond.gif, 7heart.gif, Qspade.gifUTG calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Button calls $0.10, 1 fold, BB checksFlop: ($0.65) 9club.gif, 8spade.gif, 6club.gif(6 players)BB checks, UTG bets $0.65, Hero raises to $1.90, MP1 calls $1.90, 1 fold, Button calls $1.90, 1 fold, UTG raises to $10.15, Hero ????????, Is it ok to get it all in here with no redraws?

Your Q gives you a bit of a redraw if a J comes. I'd have no problem getting it all in here on a rainbow flop. Sucks that the only other big stack on the table is the one pushing you.Is it worth flatting and shoving a safe turn?

I never even considered flatting tbh, I'm not a big fan of putting in half of my stack then folding but I suppose it would save me money those times when a scare card falls on the turn. I am sure that UTG will shove on me on every turn card anyway.

does anyone think it might be ok being that MP1 and the button came along? I would guess a lot of the club/boat cards are drawing pretty thin?
The problem is, it's very likely that you're splitting right now with at least one of them. That means you get at most 1/2 the pot, and you need probably need half the deck to miss. Twice. If it was the J9 straight on T87 then yeah, get it all in because only a 9 can give a higher straight. With it being (Q)T7 on 689, you've probably got to avoid a 7 a T or a Q (6 outs) as well as the board pairing and the flush coming.I fold.FWIW I probably flat call the initial flop bet for this exact reason.
The problem is, it's very likely that you're splitting right now with at least one of them. That means you get at most 1/2 the pot, and you need probably need half the deck to miss. Twice. If it was the J9 straight on T87 then yeah, get it all in because only a 9 can give a higher straight. With it being (Q)T7 on 689, you've probably got to avoid a 7 a T or a Q (6 outs) as well as the board pairing and the flush coming.I fold.FWIW I probably flat call the initial flop bet for this exact reason.
me too

Thanks for the responses, I got it all in on the flop but felt it was probably the wrong thing to do but I wasnt sure! Bloody Hold em player that I am!!!Villain did have the same straight and Q high club drawMP1 had 5678Button had the naked nut flush drawTurn was the 8c but I rivered a Q for a bigger full house! Man were they pissed at me!!! LOLZ!!

• 2 weeks later...

nice draw. to pick up on something said earlier i wouldnt flat call the flop. its not nlhe but going halfway just makes you feel pot committed but doesnt force a decision for others the way that a shove in does even if your sure that UTG will call a shove.i say fold or shove. but i have nlhe tendencies also.