• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill wager up to 1k with Arizona + 7.. any takers?
I'll take PIT for $215. From STLSquash on FTP. I'd rather have stars money if I win southSTL(Saint Louis). I'll escrow if you want. I don't think PIT will cover, but I want a shot at TJ's magic money. Confirm here, let me know if you want the escrow. If you want the escrow and I don't wake up before kickoff for some reason, bet is null and void. If you don't want it, confirm and I'll ship as soon as I get home from the game.

These lines are directly from BoDog. If you want the opposite of the bold, I'll take up to $15 on each.What will Warner do first:Throw TD -140Throw INT +110Total Rushing yds Edge James:O 49.5 +140U 49.5 -170Total Rec yds L. Fitzgerald:O 95.5 -110U 95.5 -120Total Rec yds A. Boldin:O 67.5 -130U 67.5 EvenWill A. Bolding score a TD:Yes +130No -160Roethlisberger longest completion (yds):O 37.5 -115U 37.5 -115Total Rec yds W. Parker:O 1.5 +150U 1.5 -180Total Rec. yds N. Washington:O 34.5 -120U 34.5 -110Who will throw 1st TD pass in game:Warner -120Roethlisberger -110O/U 47: (Will take up to $40)- Book with Serge firstO EvenU -120

i want heads on coin tosssteelers 1st to scoresteelers 1st to turnover the ball$5 a peice on stars let me know

i want heads on coin tosssteelers 1st to scoresteelers 1st to turnover the ball$5 a peice on stars let me know
I'll take this action. So, for me:tails on coin toss (beginning coin toss only)arizona 1st to scorearizona 1st to turnover the ballLet me know. robbw on stars. Please confirm before 3PM CST.
Props:$10 each on Stars heads on coin tossArizona to commit first turnoverArizona to commit first penalty
I'm good with this. $10 on each. ( I think we split last year)
I want Pitt-7 for $50
I'm good with this as well. Can do stars.
These lines are directly from BoDog. If you want the opposite of the bold, I'll take up to $15 on each.What will Warner do first:Throw TD -140Throw INT +110Total Rushing yds Edge James:O 49.5 +140U 49.5 -170Total Rec yds L. Fitzgerald:O 95.5 -110U 95.5 -120Roethlisberger longest completion (yds):O 37.5 -115U 37.5 -115Who will throw 1st TD pass in game:Warner -120Roethlisberger -110O/U 47: (Will take up to $40)- Book with Serge firstO EvenU -120
I'll take your opposites on these for $15 each and I'll take $15 on the over.Confirm if this is okay.
I'll take this action. So, for me:tails on coin toss (beginning coin toss only)arizona 1st to scorearizona 1st to turnover the ballLet me know. robbw on stars. Please confirm before 3PM CST.
umm ok but since u only have 14 posts in 3 years can u ship 1st adn i will ship back plus mine if u win? i was in on it last year and never got payed form a low poster. i know its only $15 bucks, but i dont want to get scammed. its blufferdave (frazee) on PS
umm ok but since u only have 14 posts in 3 years can u ship 1st adn i will ship back plus mine if u win? i was in on it last year and never got payed form a low poster. i know its only $15 bucks, but i dont want to get scammed. its blufferdave (frazee) on PS
No worries, I understand completely. Shipped. We good to go?
No worries, I understand completely. Shipped. We good to go?
yep, gledit: received
Looking for Arizona +7 for up to $100Also heads on coin toss for $20
I'll take this if stars is good for you. Tails on coin toss for me for $20. I know I'm a relatively unknown poster. Therefore (and to get action), I'll ship before if I need to. If I win, you ship it back plus $20. Let me know. Please confirm before 3PM CST. Thanks.
I'll take this if stars is good for you. Tails on coin toss for me for $20. I know I'm a relatively unknown poster. Therefore (and to get action), I'll ship before if I need to. If I win, you ship it back plus $20. Let me know. Please confirm before 3PM CST. Thanks.
Stars is good. ship to gilarenas and it's booked.
Up to $15 on each. Take opposite of bold if you want the action. Jersey # to score 1st TD (O/U 38.5)O EVENU EVENJersey # to score last TD (O/U 38.5)O EvenU EVEN
if i can pay you on stars tomorrow, then consider these booked for 15 each. I just don't have internet at my house right now and using someone elses service so I don't have poker sites downloaded. This ok?