• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i can pay you on stars tomorrow, then consider these booked for 15 each. I just don't have internet at my house right now and using someone elses service so I don't have poker sites downloaded. This ok?
That's fine, booked. glglgl

Also want any of these for 10 Each although I have to pay tomorrow if you win so you are aware. Also, these are all current bodog lines.Edge James over 49.5 yards rushingEdge James final rushing yards total odd (as in odd/even)Total Receptions Larry Fitzgerald under 6.5Will Anquan Boldin score I TD? I want yesTotal Yards for HInes Ward under 69.5Santonio Holmes total receptions over 3.5First player to score a TD out of Willie Parker and Larry Fitzgerald. I want Willie Parker. Ok that's it I think unless someone has Something that they might want I can check back in like 2 hours. Gotta go get superbowl supplies plus this isn't my comp. You gotta take all 10 of the action on whatever bets you want but just post booked and consider it that way. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll take PIT-7 for $215. From STLSquash on FTP. I'd rather have stars money if I win southSTL(Saint Louis). I'll escrow if you want. I don't think PIT will cover, but I want a shot at TJ's magic money. Confirm here, let me know if you want the escrow. If you want the escrow and I don't wake up before kickoff for some reason, bet is null and void. If you don't want it, confirm and I'll ship as soon as I get home from the game.
Ok, I'm awake. Confirm?
Props:$10 each on Stars heads on coin tossArizona to commit first turnoverArizona to commit first penalty
I'm good with this. $10 on each. ( I think we split last year)
I can always count on RR. GL mang