Super Bowl Squares

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain to me what this is? i remember hearing about it when i was younger...sent $50 to RDog7811 from gibler321
I have no idea what this means but shipped $25 on stars.
looooooooooooooooooooooooolsome of you all are truly ridiculous action junkies
can someone explain to me what this is? i remember hearing about it when i was younger...sent $50 to RDog7811 from gibler321
Received
Received
How many are left?Edit: Shipped $50 for 2 squares to Rdog7811 (Brea) from skully92.
ReceivedAround 40 left now.

from PS $25.00 shipped to you Rdog for 1 square for rcgs59

Basically a completely random way to have a rooting interest in the game.It is a 10x10 grid, one axis representing each team in the Superbowl. $25 buys you one spot out of the 100. Each axis has the numbers 0-9, which corresponds to the last digit of the score of the game. If you buy the square that is the intersection of the two team's last digit, you win a portion of the prize pool.Examples:You bought one square, and get the intersection of Cardinals 8, Steelers 4. You are now hoping that the the score of the game will be something like Cardinals 28, Steelers 14.....or Steelers 24, Cardinals 18.....Steelers 104, Cardinals 8....anything like that. The number you receive is completely random, and usually people root for 0,3,7...maybe a 4 or 1 because they come up more often.The score will be taken at the end of each quarter, with more money being given to the winners of halftime and of the game.I hope you really didn't know (I thought these were fairly commonplace and popular) because I spent too many words to want to be leveled.
Basically a completely random way to have a rooting interest in the game.It is a 10x10 grid, one axis representing each team in the Superbowl. $25 buys you one spot out of the 100. Each axis has the numbers 0-9, which corresponds to the last digit of the score of the game. If you buy the square that is the intersection of the two team's last digit, you win a portion of the prize pool.Examples:You bought one square, and get the intersection of Cardinals 8, Steelers 4. You are now hoping that the the score of the game will be something like Cardinals 28, Steelers 14.....or Steelers 24, Cardinals 18.....Steelers 104, Cardinals 8....anything like that. The number you receive is completely random, and usually people root for 0,3,7...maybe a 4 or 1 because they come up more often.The score will be taken at the end of each quarter, with more money being given to the winners of halftime and of the game.I hope you really didn't know (I thought these were fairly commonplace and popular) because I spent too many words to want to be leveled.
Certainly no level and I appreciate this explanation. Without the example, I'd still be kind of lost. In case anyone who likes the Steelers hasn't booked their bet yet, I want Arizona +7 for $100 on Stars. PM me and we can make it official in the sports betting thread.
Really?
looooooooooooooooooooooooolsome of you all are truly ridiculous action junkies
loooooooolQFMFT