david oppenheim speaks on daniel

Quiet Lion: lolDealer: fromundercheese wins the pot ($6)Dealer: Hand #112150387Quiet Lion: hahaMikeJohnson724: LOLDealer: David Oppenheim wins the pot ($6)Dealer: Hand #112150617Dealer: fromundercheese wins the pot ($6)Dealer: Hand #112150779MikeJohnson724: Wait nm. He said that aboutgreensteinDavid Oppenheim: ok thenMikeJohnson724: He said " I feel much betterabout this match since I got rid of some of the rustplaying David Oppenheim the other night."Dealer: David Oppenheim has 15 seconds left toactactMikeJohnson724: LOLDavid Oppenheim: he did have rustMikeJohnson724: Then he goes on to say"Against David I felt rusty, distracted, and unlucky.Nice combination huh?"Dealer: LRatl shows 8,7,5,3,ADealer: LRatl wins the pot ($98.50) with 8,7,5,3,ADealer: Hand #112151733Dealer: David Oppenheim has 15 seconds left toactDealer: fromundercheese wins the pot ($CoolDavid Oppenheim: im not one for excusesDealer: Hand #112152087MikeJohnson724: LOLMikeJohnson724: Lets see if there is still rust afterthe REMATCH!David Oppenheim: but i will play him for 500000 ifhe wantsDealer: Quiet Lion wins the pot ($9)Dealer: Hand #112152464Quiet Lion: yikesQuiet Lion: yikesQuiet Lion: that's a lotta eggrollsDavid Oppenheim: not to the emperorDavid Oppenheim: that would be danielMikeJohnson724 (Observer): LOLDavid Oppenheim: by the wayMikeJohnson724 (Observer): Daniel is going tobustMikeJohnson724 (Observer): he will bust AGAINDealer: Quiet Lion has 15 seconds left to actI think he wants to take the rest of Daniels money

All this seems to be is a railbird spouting off of some "rust" comments Daniel made in a general manner, not in the context of disrespect towards David. David, of course, can only assume that the railbird is right in what he says and then David responds. I'm 10000% positive that if David read what Daniel wrote about the match and being "rusty" he would understand that Daniel was not disrespecting him in any manner. In my opinion, it's saddening that people who are not involved in any of these challenges nor do they know any of the people personally can affect the situation. I think it's totally within everyone's right to comment, speculate, discuss, etc. about Daniel/David/Mimi/Barry and anyone else but people should let those participants read for themselves what they wrote and not assume so much. I'm sure I will be flamed for this, but I don't really care. Let these people do what they do.Peace.SK

[quote=David Oppenheim: he did have rustMikeJohnson724: Then he goes on to say"Against David I felt rusty, distracted, and unlucky.Nice combination huh?"David Oppenheim: im not one for excusesDavid Oppenheim: but i will play him for 500000 ifhe wantsDavid shoots off because his numerous flush draws happened to run down Danny's set and 2 pairs. 8) "I'll play him for $500k if he wants". Wasn't it David whor requested they play for 200 instead of 250? Now he's blows off...Classy :( My opinion of David as dropped drastically.

I did happen to catch this exchange on FTP last night. It is taken out of context and David had much respect for Daniel's play even stating that he thought him a favorite against Mimi. Maybe just some pot stirring going on im my opinion.

What's the big deal here? David agreed with Daniel that he was rusty and then said he would be willing to play him again. Some people just need to create drama.

What's the big deal here? David agreed with Daniel that he was rusty and then said he would be willing to play him again. Some people just need to create drama.
Agreed. I think it's really funny how the poker world has turned into a gossip-fest in the last few years.

It's really not fair to post about David when he does not read this forum unless I point something out to him specifically. That being said, David is a class act all the way. If you add up how many bets it would take for those "miracle" hands.......they still would not equal 200k. So, obviously there was some play involved. Keep in mind that you ONLY heard Daniels side of what happened that night. This is not intended to be a pissing contest. I have always had nice things to say about Daniel as well as David. But, before anyone goes and starts jumping to conclusions. Make sure that you know ALL of the facts, BEFORE you make a post.

It's really not fair to post about David when he does not read this forum unless I point something out to him specifically. That being said, David is a class act all the way. If you add up how many bets it would take for those "miracle" hands.......they still would not equal 200k. So, obviously there was some play involved. Keep in mind that you ONLY heard Daniels side of what happened that night. This is not intended to be a censored contest. I have always had nice things to say about Daniel as well as David. But, before anyone goes and starts jumping to conclusions. Make sure that you know ALL of the facts, BEFORE you make a post.
seems like the op just pasted a chat from full tilt on to here..doesnt leave much room for discussion,that's what he said..honeslty,i dont have a problem with any of the things david said, but thats just me..as far as it not being fair to post about daivd, the same could be said for hellmuth,ivey,juanda.......i think what was actually in question was the limits that were played..seems david wanted to play for less than dn,now it seems he is talking some smack..like i said,i dont see a problem with it..i doubt dn does either..
[quote name=David Oppenheim: he did have rustMikeJohnson724: Then he goes on to say"Against David I felt rusty' date=' distracted, and unlucky.Nice combination huh?"David Oppenheim: im not one for excusesDavid Oppenheim: but i will play him for 500000 ifhe wantsDavid shoots off because his numerous flush draws happened to run down Danny's set and 2 pairs. 8) "I'll play him for $500k if he wants". Wasn't it David whor requested they play for 200 instead of 250? Now he's blows off...Classy :( My opinion of David as dropped drastically.[/quote]This is the response that I was talking about. If you don't know ALL of the facts, it is very difficult to place judgement on someone elses character.