Kk, Against A Complete Donk, Odd Question..

Playing 1-2 at the local cardroom, I am under the gun (have a fairly tight image) , and raise to 13 (standard for the evening) with KK.. Folds to the big blind (a guy who is loose, makes a lot of wild calls pre-flop, but drops to agression post-flop, not so intelligent) who wants to fold, shows me an ace.. says "how many you got of these?" and then decides to call for some reason. So he is basically playing one card, and we know he has the ace.My question is, if the ace flops... do we continue to be agressive? Based on the fact that he is thinking "he knows I have an ace, why is he betting?" and, his ace is obviously dominated (Seriously, this is like a2-a7 all day) OR do we drop the hand? Nothing eventful actually happened.. but just wondering....If it came like A,9,J I am seriously firing three barrels, opinions? Am I spewing for pride?

Playing 1-2 at the local cardroom, I am under the gun (have a fairly tight image) , and raise to 13 (standard for the evening) with KK.. Folds to the big blind (a guy who is loose, makes a lot of wild calls pre-flop, but drops to agression post-flop, not so intelligent) who wants to fold, shows me an ace.. says "how many you got of these?" and then decides to call for some reason. So he is basically playing one card, and we know he has the ace.My question is, if the ace flops... do we continue to be agressive? Based on the fact that he is thinking "he knows I have an ace, why is he betting?" and, his ace is obviously dominated (Seriously, this is like a2-a7 all day) OR do we drop the hand? Nothing eventful actually happened.. but just wondering....If it came like A,9,J I am seriously firing three barrels, opinions? Am I spewing for pride?
one thing you'll learn after playing 1-2 for a while is that going over 2nd level thinking is going to lose you a lot of money against these types of players
This is so LOL. First, he knows you have a big PP. He just does.Second, you have to consider the possibility of him having 2 aces in his paws and the whole "I have an A" thing was an act. Of course we're done with the hand if an A flops. Just don't dismiss the possibility that you're getting mind----ed by an ape.

1) Seek a ruling to see if his hand is dead.2) Try to wait till you see the flop before you do 1)3) If his hand isn't declared dead at your local cardroom - Remember that line for when you get dealt AA in the BB - that's a pretty dirty play. Try it yourself for kicks, LOL(none of this answer should be considered serious)

I enjoyed reading your quarterly post. See you in May.
guess i should make my posts a bit more regular for this forum or risk ridicule, eh?weird question on this hand though and thanks for the post. how do you respond to this kind of stupid game? i would probably do the same thing you suggest and fire three barrells at him no matter what flops. this is of course the wrong move. but it just feels like he should either put up or shut up and if you see that he was holding a rag for his second card you know exactly who he is from this point on. do you remember how the rest of the hand went? did he end up folding? even if it was uninteresting i would love to here how he plays after he did such a stupid-and not really legal action-.