Percentage Of Time In The Money

Played: 368 events, percentage in the money: 34%. Good or not so good? Feedback requested.
Define "events".MTTs? STTs? What did you play?
Sorry, didn't provide enough info: 70% MTTs, 20% MTT SNGs and 10% one table SNGs.
Ok, that's a bit better.Now provide game/levels, and which MTT SNGs (180s, 90s, 45s?) please.Very hard to judge from this.
The MTT SNGs would be mostly 90s...probably 70%, the rest 180s....
Hmm. I'm running at about 38% ITM in my STT SnGs, but I also run terrible.Dunno which MTTs you are playing but 38% in those is a very good ratio.Then again, it's an extremely small sample size imo.
Hmm. I'm running at about 38% ITM in my STT SnGs, but I also run terrible.
Doesnt everyone run the same in the long run or do the poker gods just hate you in particular?

your ITM% will depend waaaaay too much on the size of your fields, the structure of your tourneys, the payout structure, the general style of your opponents, etc. to really be a helpful statistic in any way.ROI% is a lot better.

Played: 368 events, percentage in the money: 34%. Good or not so good? Feedback requested.
link to your actual OPR if you want constructive criticism.. I used to have an ITM% in that neighborhood, but I wasnt cashing as *high* a lot of the time.Obv we can tell you that it's very good to cash that often, but we can't tell you anything constructive beyond that without detials.
Doesnt everyone run the same in the long run or do the poker gods just hate you in particular?
Oh no.I just mean I need knee surgery soon and really do run terrible.