The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

You get intentional comedy, unintentional comedy and everything in between. This also went from a spill far less than the Exxon Valdez to the GREATEST ECOLOGICAL DISASTER EVER very quickly.By the way, here is Palin's oil policy if I can rack my brains and remember it all:"Drill, baby Drill"Yes, I can't imagine how Obama did not seek her advice out at this time. If we need any tips on putting more of our coastline at risk, we will give Sarah a ring.
Oh of course...Obama was a community organizer, and what else did he do? Visiting professor I think.Palin dealt with the big oil consortium where she represented the state of Alaska for the people and also ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.Her experience with regards to Big Oil makes Obama's experience look like...well Obama
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

-2 for the Obama's administrations handling of the Times Square bombing.Napolitano recently held a press conference where she praised the government employees who 'stopped' the guy and arrested him.A guy went to Pakistan, got training in bomb making, came to America, purchased the ingredients to make a bomb ( even though he got the wrong fertilizer ) loaded the bomb and got into Times Square where he left it with the timer set, after it went off he was able to get a plane ticket, go through 2 levels of security at a major airport, and got on the plane minutes before it was about to leave. Only a data input person's input getting picked up by a automatic checking program on a computer noticed the guy.Hardly something to praise over...If this guy had succeeded in actually making a real bomb, do we really think she could get away with praising everyone for their good work?

-1Health care law's massive, hidden tax changeNEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- An all-but-overlooked provision of the health reform law is threatening to swamp U.S. businesses with a flood of new tax paperwork....But under the new rules, if a freelance designer buys a new iMac from the Apple Store, they'll have to send Apple a 1099. A laundromat that buys soap each week from a local distributor will have to send the supplier a 1099 at the end of the year tallying up their purchases.The bill makes two key changes to how 1099s are used. First, it expands their scope by using them to track payments not only for services but also for tangible goods. Plus, it requires that 1099s be issued not just to individuals, but also to corporations. [more at link.]

Wow, i never would have guessed that the people writing a 2,900 page bill about something they don't understand would make so many hilarious errors.

Wow, i never would have guessed that the people writing a 2,900 page bill about something they don't understand would make so many hilarious errors.
For some reason I don't feel like laughing

Good lord this is bad. Like really really bad.Also, if you guys have been looking at the proposed financial services reform. They want to require us all to be W-2 employees. So none of us can be self employed or have DBA's.This would be awful for our industry and worse for the consumer. Basically we would all be Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, which is what they are trying to protect against.To quote office space "...head's up their asses."

Good lord this is bad. Like really really bad.Also, if you guys have been looking at the proposed financial services reform. They want to require us all to be W-2 employees. So none of us can be self employed or have DBA's.This would be awful for our industry and worse for the consumer. Basically we would all be Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, which is what they are trying to protect against.To quote office space "...head's up their asses."
"The backbone of america is small business. The time is now. I will be the 300lb lineback that crushes that spine." ~Barack Obama.
-1Health care law's massive, hidden tax changeNEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- An all-but-overlooked provision of the health reform law is threatening to swamp U.S. businesses with a flood of new tax paperwork....But under the new rules, if a freelance designer buys a new iMac from the Apple Store, they'll have to send Apple a 1099. A laundromat that buys soap each week from a local distributor will have to send the supplier a 1099 at the end of the year tallying up their purchases.The bill makes two key changes to how 1099s are used. First, it expands their scope by using them to track payments not only for services but also for tangible goods. Plus, it requires that 1099s be issued not just to individuals, but also to corporations. [more at link.]
haha. Oh hell.

Don't know how to score this...So maybe it's just a tell..Seems that both Clinton and Obama are making Supreme Court Appointments that leave a pretty clear indication of their childhood issues.Both of them when offered their first choice, chose bossy ugly women who are 'right' all the time and like to take stands that go against the status quo, like they have something to prove. Obama is taking his second pick and furthering this neurosis. At least Clinton was able to overcome in his second pick his childhood that made both these men who they are.Both these men were raised by women who slept with any man who would have them got left knocked up and alone and turned their misery into a defining moment for their lives. In the case of Clinton, he never really knew who is father was, had quite a few 'uncles' and eventually found that women were to be used for his own personal exploits, because his enjoyment was all that mattered.In the case of Obama, his mother was one of those unhappy spoiled white girls who wanted to show the world how open minded and liberal she was by sleeping with any man of color who could help her experience the 'struggle' as it were. Having Barrak was not good for her, so she dumped him off while she went on showing solidarity to any minority with the use of her body...Now these men are given opportunities to pick a person who will in effect get to tell us what is 'truth' for the entire country. And Obama's picks...ugly women who never fit into regular society so they used political minority issues to find their voice.It will make for an interesting thesis by some graduate student who wants to study 'Aberrant Neurosis of Powerful Men Who Can't Get Over Their Mommy Issues'Feel free to ignore this and try to bring up Bush's 'daddy issues' that are founded on nothing but your desire to ignore this obvious physcological malady that befalls the entire leadership of the democrat party especially with regards to the last two presidents we have, who barely knew their fathers.

Don't know how to score this...So maybe it's just a tell..Seems that both Clinton and Obama are making Supreme Court Appointments that leave a pretty clear indication of their childhood issues.Both of them when offered their first choice, chose bossy ugly women who are 'right' all the time and like to take stands that go against the status quo, like they have something to prove. Obama is taking his second pick and furthering this neurosis. At least Clinton was able to overcome in his second pick his childhood that made both these men who they are.Both these men were raised by women who slept with any man who would have them got left knocked up and alone and turned their misery into a defining moment for their lives. In the case of Clinton, he never really knew who is father was, had quite a few 'uncles' and eventually found that women were to be used for his own personal exploits, because his enjoyment was all that mattered.In the case of Obama, his mother was one of those unhappy spoiled white girls who wanted to show the world how open minded and liberal she was by sleeping with any man of color who could help her experience the 'struggle' as it were. Having Barrak was not good for her, so she dumped him off while she went on showing solidarity to any minority with the use of her body...Now these men are given opportunities to pick a person who will in effect get to tell us what is 'truth' for the entire country. And Obama's picks...ugly women who never fit into regular society so they used political minority issues to find their voice.It will make for an interesting thesis by some graduate student who wants to study 'Aberrant Neurosis of Powerful Men Who Can't Get Over Their Mommy Issues'Feel free to ignore this and try to bring up Bush's 'daddy issues' that are founded on nothing but your desire to ignore this obvious physcological malady that befalls the entire leadership of the democrat party especially with regards to the last two presidents we have, who barely knew their fathers.
I bet you'd be pretty upset if someone talked like this about your own mother, no?
I bet you'd be pretty upset if someone talked like this about your own mother, no?
Public figures who can and are destroying this economy for liberal ideals are fair game to try to understand their motivations.Of course I understand that the dialogue is supposed to be above this when it is a democrat in office, but I am an angry white male clinging to guns and my Bible, so what can you expect of me?
Either that or he's thinking: "Women are > 50% of voting population, probably want to kiss up to them for 2012"
Doesn't explain his choice of ugly women...
Women don't vote for women that are more attractive than they are.
So every women senator that votes for their confirmation, deep down feels ugly.Man the democrat party is a party of physiological issues...
We already know his fixations. His mom gave him a balloon and a cigar.
BTW, mom is a far left democrat woman's libber member of NOW my whole life and hates that her favorite son is a republican.I'm not sure about favorite, but I suspect.
You're are coming of age in a 24/7 media environment that bombards us with all kinds of content and exposes us to all kinds of arguments, some of which don't always rank that high on the truth meter. With iPods and iPads and XBoxes and PlayStations -- none of which I know how to work -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation.
Obama in a commencement speech at Hampton University.So having massive amounts of information is a bad thing huh Obama? The interweb just confuses kids, they should just turn them off and listen to you?Btw, Now Obama doesn't know how to use an Ipod?
"I'm glad to see that he is being remembered primarily for the great joy that he brought to a lot of people through his extraordinary gifts as an entertainer," he said, adding, "I still have all his stuff on my iPod."
This was on July 2 last year after Michael Jackson died.Logically this is the correct step for a communist take over, begin blaming the news media and information sources for giving false information, a prelude to the need to take them over.Chavez was right when he called Obama brother
"Hey, Obama has just nationalized nothing more and nothing less than General Motors. Comrade Obama! Fidel, careful or we are going to end up to his right," Chavez joked on a live television broadcast.
We know you listen to Rush already.
Everyone should be listening to him today about Greece and what is going on
BTW, mom is a far left democrat woman's libber member of NOW my whole life and hates that her favorite son is a republican.I'm not sure about favorite, but I suspect.
I love your mom. Hope you sent her a balloon bouquet for Mother's Day. I was curious to see what you and/or Brv thought about the article posted in "Stevens SCOTUS Replacement Thread," noting that if Kagan is confirmed, the court will no longer have a single Protestant on it.