Top Two And Flush Draw

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($25.50)Hero (SB) ($41.30)BB ($8.55)UTG ($54.20)MP ($8.15)CO ($29.10)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6 :3h, A :qh, 10 :ts, 2 :4h1 fold, MP raises to $0.50, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($2) A :club:, 10 :D, 7 :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, Button checksTurn: ($2) 8 :5c(4 players)Hero...Preflop call of the min raise from OOP?I wanted to CR this flop.Turn play?

I'd lead out the turn with half pot bet. That way, if we get one or two callers, we get to see the river card with a hand that can improve with quite a few outs, and we also have a hand that warrants calling a raise. Definitely lead out the turn, if they are not calling on the turn either, than you could never get any value out of them anyway. If MP comes out raising, well, he either made the str8, or he has trip aces which he was slowplaying. But I still think we have decent enough hand to call a raise here, if it happens.

I disaagre wiht simon but dontn know jotw to play i,tJTUS POT PTO POT IMOPTHATS WHAT ID O FRO WEKS AND THAY KEEEEP CALLN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I disaagre wiht simon but dontn know jotw to play i,tJTUS POT PTO POT IMOPTHATS WHAT ID O FRO WEKS AND THAY KEEEEP CALLN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
OMG..this post had to have come after/before our flip session....same font and texture of our IM's.Oh, and to the OP...some of what simo said and some of what Bud said.

lol yeah probably on one of those nights. I ve been drunk regularly for the last 10 days. I am in the istanbul airport right know flying to Barcelona in 50 mins weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee