The 3rd Annual F C P Golf And Poker Tourney!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we doing captains and a draft?
Im for it
i don't care about winning or losing. i want to be a captain and i pick dustin with my #1 pick.**unless he decided to quit drinking
Can someone seriously come up with a good way to and then do this? Maybe start a separate thread please? I am clueless about such things, am too busy... and willing to admit it.Thanks! :club:
LOL! yup, sorry...my bad.Wynn for $3K, thxbye. :club:
my hero
So is the Golf tournament and Poker Tournament the same Day?Hope so , because all you duffers will be drunk when it comes time to play poker
and what makes you think this would be an advantage for you?
you may have a point because if you guys are all drunk then you could play more like donks. Which could lead my reading abililites astray. On the other hand it could also make it more aware.
That's funny. I have atuned ashtray too.
If I died in a fire at 12:00, I'd be an at noon ashed ray.
Don't quit your day job.
lol
i don't care about winning or losing. i want to be a captain and i pick dustin with my #1 pick.**unless he decided to quit drinking
i have, for the most part, quit drinking. how much i drink for golf will really depend on my sleep schedule at the time.what's my prediction for anyone not on my team?paaaaaiiin.
Gonna pass on the bucket o'dicks too.
was it a bucket or a pail?now while you think about that...think about this: a revolver holds 6 bullets, not 8. i submit this was not a crime of passion, that at least can be understood if not condoned. this was revenge...of a much more brutal nature...(oh you al remember the rest)
after luckboxing my way for moneys in the SB Squares, i'm prolly 85% on going out there. I should be down for the tourney and golf. If I fly Southwest I'm definitely bringing my clubs.
You dont know about luckboxing !!! I won a $2000 square due to Harrisons pick 6 at the end of the half !!! I had P 7 A 7.