No Reads. No PT Stats.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($28.55)UTG ($24.80)MP ($25.20)Button ($20.65)Hero (SB) ($27.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2 :4h, 3 :5c2 folds, Button calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.15, 1 fold (timeout)Flop: ($0.75) 2 :qh, 9 :D, K :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($0.75) Q :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.65, Button calls $0.65River: ($2.05) 3 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $1.75, Button raises to $10.75, Hero?

No Reads. No PT Stats.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($28.55)UTG ($24.80)MP ($25.20)Button ($20.65)Hero (SB) ($27.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2 :4h, 3 :5c2 folds, Button calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.15, 1 fold (timeout)Flop: ($0.75) 2 :qh, 9 :D, K :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($0.75) Q :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.65, Button calls $0.65River: ($2.05) 3 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $1.75, Button raises to $10.75, Hero?
Did you look at the board and see what's there besides your 2 and 3?This is a pretty standard fold for those of us who like money.
Did you look at the board and see what's there besides your 2 and 3?This is a pretty standard fold for those of us who like money.
meh, I mean, yeah the boards a little rough, but look at villian's line before just being so glib.It's such a lame ass line for getting value out of any big hand, and the raise size says I'm not really lookingfor a call. No read I guess I'm folding but I'm not just booking it up as standard, it's definitely a hand worth notingon the villian for future use and a move that I think could be a tard-o bluff here w busted clubs.

I've seen a lot of limping on the button with big hands. They want action and don't wanna drive out the blinds. I fold here, I really can't see calling this massive over bet being a winning play. I probably don't bet the turn either. and probably fold preflop too, but that's just me.

Fold preflop or raise if you want to bluff but I wouldn't bluff in this situation with no reads and no PT stats. Limping out of position with one of the worst hands in NLHE is pretty bad imo.What was your plan for the flop if you flopped one pair or less? Check/fold? You are just throwing away your 15c from completing 90% of the time.Not sure why you bet the turn. What hands are you trying to get value from? What hands are you trying to fold?I'm bet/folding the river. You can probably get value from a queen or a mid pair. When he raises I doubt he has a one pair hand here very often. Is he really going to risk $10.75 to win $3.80 with a bluff unless he is a complete donk?

This actually is a fold pre-flop based on the blind structure. If it's a normal 1/2 structure, I don't mind completing, and in a 2/3, it's an easy complete, but based on a 2/5, that moves it into a fold.As for the river, it's a fold. He has JT/QQ/KK so much of the time. The only plausible hands that you beat are AK/AA.If we give him QQ+,99,33-22,AKs,KQs,JTs,AKo,KQo,JTo, we're 33% to win...which means we need 2-1. We're only getting 1.62-1.

I think I'd check the river with some showdown value and re-evaluate if villain bets.
Interesting idea. In Limit, it'd be a pretty clear bet, but in NL, I do see the point that our hand is mostly a bluff-catcher that's probably equivalent to TPCK.
Interesting idea. In Limit, it'd be a pretty clear bet, but in NL, I do see the point that our hand is mostly a bluff-catcher that's probably equivalent to TPCK.
Is it helpful to think about how we would manage KT or KJ or something like that here with this action?