Car Crash

When a woman, like my Girlfriend, of course it could be any woman, Mother or a girlfriends' friend. So they're telling the story, probably have a glass of wine first. Cause it's night out and you just have to relax. Dog snuggles up with you because the neighbors dog is haulin, the protector that he is. There's all these parts to the story, telling all the details, gotta have the mood. The entire story is the important part. Not like direct line of thought planned out with one single goal in mind. No real moral of the story, like my mom talks on the phone, bluetooth, of course she just has to tell me all these things about the women that she works with. They're all idiots of course. Am I right? She almost gets hit of course. Lol, new BMW. The roadster.
good lord I love navybuttons
When a woman, like my Girlfriend, of course it could be any woman, Mother or a girlfriends' friend. So they're telling the story, probably have a glass of wine first. Cause it's night out and you just have to relax. Dog snuggles up with you because the neighbors dog is haulin, the protector that he is. There's all these parts to the story, telling all the details, gotta have the mood. The entire story is the important part. Not like direct line of thought planned out with one single goal in mind. No real moral of the story, like my mom talks on the phone, bluetooth, of course she just has to tell me all these things about the women that she works with. They're all idiots of course. Am I right? She almost gets hit of course. Lol, new BMW. The roadster.
I would have all kinds of your babies.
good lord I love navybuttons
I would have all kinds of your babies.
i love how you guys are all just assuming he did that on purpose.
i love how you guys are all just assuming he did that on purpose.
Does it matter? I would have his babies, intentionally or not.Wait...
  • 1 year later...
this really was a beautiful post.
I used to work in a building that sat right on what had to be the worst intersection in town... At least once a week there was an accident (to varying degrees of intensity) and two times in the three years I worked there I was 'the first guy on scene' for fatal ones. It got to the point where I could roughly estimate the severity of accidents on sound alone. The last fatal one I was present for in that particular location, after hearing it, I looked straight at my coworker and said "Shit... They're dead...no doubt" When we got outside and around the corner to see what had happened, sure enough, the driver of the car was a goner. Brutal accidents have a totally different sound than ordinary rear-enders.
your sample size does not seem large enough for you to make this claim and how come odds of you being right or wrong were not bet on before you went outside