Pca Live Feed 32 Down To 8

i refuse after watching anthony gregg for the last two days to believe that he is a very very good player
Refuse what you want, you are wrong. Good players aren't immune from getting their money in bad. I would guess in the last 3 years he has pulled out well over 1 million from cash games.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refuse what you want, you are wrong. Good players aren't immune from getting their money in bad. I would guess in the last 3 years he has pulled out well over 1 million from cash games.
have you watched the live feed yesterday and today, everytime he opened kevin saul 3bet and he folded like a girl, he 4 bet all in with AQ, calls a 3bet oop with KQ, im sure theres more. im sure hes a very good cash game internet player, but live tournaments he was chris moneymaker like when he won the main in 03
have you watched the live feed yesterday and today, everytime he opened kevin saul 3bet and he folded like a girl, he 4 bet all in with AQ, calls a 3bet oop with KQ, im sure theres more. im sure hes a very good cash game internet player, but live tournaments he was chris moneymaker like when he won the main in 03
I didn't. But LOL @ bthere being a fish in live donkaments.

Bthere = VERY GOOD.Played with him a little in the 6 max cash games on Stars over the last 2 years and he owns. I'm not surprised at all he got HU in the PCA.GG sir! Enjoy your millions!

Bthere = VERY GOOD.Played with him a little in the 6 max cash games on Stars over the last 2 years and he owns. I'm not surprised at all he got HU in the PCA.GG sir! Enjoy your millions!
But he 4 bet all in with AQ!!! Pretty sure he got called by 77 in that "horrible" play.
i refuse after watching anthony gregg for the last two days to believe that he is a very very good player
I watched all of today's ft and a lot of yesterday and he did not play very good, lol. He played super standard and tilted me and my buddy with his weak play seemingly trying to move up in payouts. He had a ton of tells. I've never seen anybody raise and snap fold to a re-raise that many times.I can however see how he is strong winner in the midstakes games on Stars. He had strong fundamentals and probably is newer to live play. I have nothing against him because he seems like a very smart and nice guy and he earned 2nd place.Spindler played great even though he had a few tells.Great ft to watch though! The NFL Games have been good too! :club:
I watched all of today's ft and a lot of yesterday and he did not play very good, lol. He played super standard and tilted me and my buddy with his weak play seemingly trying to move up in payouts. He had a ton of tells. I've never seen anybody raise and snap fold to a re-raise that many times.I can however see how he is strong winner in the midstakes games on Stars. He had strong fundamentals and probably is newer to live play. I have nothing against him because he seems like a very smart and nice guy and he earned 2nd place.Spindler played great even though he had a few tells.Great ft to watch though! The NFL Games have been good too! :club:
titans tilted me so hard, bad time to play your worst game of the season
The refs totally blew it by not calling the delay of game on the Ravens.Not entirely the Titans fault.
good 4th q though!

Fwiw, Anthony Gregg is far better than anybody in this thread who thinks he plays poorly, including fluffdog (and i don't say that lightly, I know hwo good fluffdog is). Even though he made mistakes after playing 6 days or w/e of 12 hours straight, he's still one of the most disciplined, fundamentally sound poker players around. If you saw the house that he lives in (and owns at like 22) never playing higher than 5/10 and mostly 2/4 you'd have no doubt about how well he plays. Also, he's a really nice polite guy, and everybody who has ever met him or played with him is happy for him.

If you saw the house that he lives in (and owns at like 22) never playing higher than 5/10 and mostly 2/4 you'd have no doubt about how well he plays.
Funny you mention his house, in one of his FT interviews for the PCA he said the first thing he's doing with whatever he wins is paying off his house and his parents house.Good plan imo.
Fwiw, Anthony Gregg is far better than anybody in this thread who thinks he plays poorly, including fluffdog (and i don't say that lightly, I know hwo good fluffdog is). Even though he made mistakes after playing 6 days or w/e of 12 hours straight, he's still one of the most disciplined, fundamentally sound poker players around. If you saw the house that he lives in (and owns at like 22) never playing higher than 5/10 and mostly 2/4 you'd have no doubt about how well he plays. Also, he's a really nice polite guy, and everybody who has ever met him or played with him is happy for him.
his g/f is super hott too

You can blame the refs for botching the call, but the Titans' turnovers cost them the game, not the refs. Props to the Ravens defense for forcing those turnovers and keeping points off the board. It was a hell of a game, the emotional swings I experienced were brutal. I just hope that the injuries we sustained are minor as we will need everyone for whoever emerges out of the Steelers/Chargers game tomorrow.

Since I said he was a sicko that mean there is a chance I am better than him? :club:
You can blame the refs for botching the call, but the Titans' turnovers cost them the game, not the refs. Props to the Ravens defense for forcing those turnovers and keeping points off the board. It was a hell of a game, the emotional swings I experienced were brutal. I just hope that the injuries we sustained are minor as we will need everyone for whoever emerges out of the Steelers/Chargers game tomorrow.
kerry collins played out of his mind, and i blame chris johnson for manning down in the second half
I didn't say he plays poorly. He is obv a good plyr. In this trney he made a lot of obv plays that the stronger more experienced live players took advantage of and put pressure on him. I don't think he would realize how many tells he gave off at this ft that basically telegraphed his hand unless he could re-watch the ft on ept-live.
Since I said he was a sicko that mean there is a chance I am better than him? :ts
bonus pts! :club:
Since I said he was a sicko that mean there is a chance I am better than him? :club:
if that means you are better than him, do i get to bang his g/f since i mentioned how hot she is?
kerry collins played out of his mind, and i blame chris johnson for manning down in the second half
I was definetely thankful for the respite from CJ3, he was owning in the first half. Hopefully today was the one game our rush defense and offense decided to take off, since both were far below average. Think both McClain and McGahee averaged like 2 yards per carry, which is just sad.Reed didn't come up with a pick though, his streak is ruined :club: But Rolle got one, and he was the only one who missed out on the Pennington feast in Miami last week. :ts This Cards/Panthers game is ridiculous. Fitz is putting on a clinic.
I was definetely thankful for the respite from CJ3, he was owning in the first half. Hopefully today was the one game our rush defense and offense decided to take off, since both were far below average. Think both McClain and McGahee averaged like 2 yards per carry, which is just sad.Reed didn't come up with a pick though, his streak is ruined :club: But Rolle got one, and he was the only one who missed out on the Pennington feast in Miami last week. :ts This Cards/Panthers game is ridiculous. Fitz is putting on a clinic.
im glad they are all over the panthers, i never felt they were very good all year, for the ravens sake, i would rather play the steelers, just because how hard it is to win against a team 3 times in one season, also their run game is weak
im glad they are all over the panthers, i never felt they were very good all year, for the ravens sake, i would rather play the steelers, just because how hard it is to win against a team 3 times in one season, also their run game is weak
I am of mixed emotions about who I want to play in the AFC Championship. I do not think we match up terribly against either team, and I agree that it would be very difficult for the Steelers to beat us for a third time this year. Both of our games against them this year were great games, and it would be hard to argue with playing them again. My only thing is that if we lost to the Steelers a third time, I would never hear the end of it as I have a number of friends who are Steelers fans. Their smack talk plus the tremendous emotional letdown of losing 3 times to the team I hate most in the league would put me on life tilt for weeks (or at least until the Steelers lost in the Super Bowl). Of course, denying them access to the Super Bowl would be delicious revenge for the regular season sweep. A lot of who I would prefer to play comes down to the injuries we incurred today and which of our players will be available next week.