Villain is 53/6/.7 over 150 hands - a real tard and really the only reason that I'm still at this table since I have position on him and didn't want to leave. His Pre AF is 0, Flop AF is 3.7, Turn AF is .7 and River AF is 4.7 - I'd seen him bet at pots a lot but this is the first time he's shoved like this. Call or Fold?Preflop, I called because both UTG and I knew that villain would call OOP from the BB to one raise (he never folded his BB) and I felt that UTG was just trying to isolate villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 ($237)CO ($272)Button ($206.40)SB ($200)BB ($408)UTG ($184.40)Hero (UTG+1) ($267.45)MP1 ($215.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with kh.gif, jh.gifUTG raises to $6, Hero calls $6, 5 folds, BB calls $4Flop: ($19) 7h.gif, 7s.gif, 9h.gif(3 players)BB bets $6, UTG raises to $12, Hero calls $12, BB calls $6Turn: ($55) jc.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checksRiver: ($55) 8h.gif(3 players)BB bets $10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $40, BB raises to $390 (All-In), Hero?

Ugh this really sucks.I don't think he can make that reraise without a full house - maybe a lower flush. If he had 7-8, he wouldn't check the turn, and J-7 seems unlikely.Seems like 9s full to me.

If the guy really defends his BB that agressivly he could quite possibly have 7-8, 7-9. His check on the turn could indicate he has J-7 and checked looking for a checkraise. When you two both checked behind he knew his hand was good was good so the $10 riverbet was nothing more than a small valuebet. When you got aggressive and he pushed (and you folded?) I think he punching himself in the face for being to greedy and betting all-in.JanFor my amusement (just say you called an he had a naked 10)

I'd seen him bet at pots a lot but this is the first time he's shoved like this. Call or Fold?
I don't know .... to me, this is key. I don't see him doing this with anything less than a full house if this is his style. I suppose he could be going ape with any flush or (less likely) trip 7s, and there are more hands in that range that make sense. But he's totally unloading here and if he's awful, that usually means he's got the goods.

If he had 99 or 88 would hea have re-raised PF?On the flop he opens, UTG min-raises and you call. Would he re-pop with the trips or just call?Have you seen him go nuts with a straight (similar hand) on a scary board?

For my amusement (just say you called an he had a naked 10)
We have a winnerWell I timebanked down and because I'm a station I called.He had Q10 (no hearts but OMG I have a straight) so I took down a nice pot.Later on he called a raise and then called a 3-bet from the button (UTG in my hand) with a pair of 4's. Flop was K86r and he shoved and button's AK took the rest of his $.
We have a winnerWell I timebanked down and because I'm a station I called.He had Q10 (no hearts but OMG I have a straight) so I took down a nice pot.Later on he called a raise and then called a 3-bet from the button (UTG in my hand) with a pair of 4's. Flop was K86r and he shoved and button's AK took the rest of his $.
The tough thing about spots like this is that they are totally nonsensical.
LOL, He's pushing because he now beats your trips and beats any naked ten. He *knows* any ten will call, and might get you to call a 7 as well -- it probably *never* occurred to him that he had the worst hand. He strikes me as the type of player who does not have a good feel for the relative strength of a hand on boards with different textures (I bet he simply ignored the flush cards and the possibility of boats).